“Great Burgers in a Modern Open Kitchen”

Belcampo Restaurant & Butcher Shop
Reserve with OpenTable
Belcampo Restaurant & Butcher Shop is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 47 Restaurants in Larkspur
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Belcampo's menu selection is small but great for late night dining when you know you should eat protein but are not very hungry and are with husband that needs man food. French fries made with beef tallow and brussels sprouts appetizers were very tasty and very satisfying. Steak tartar appetizer or burger, my sister and I split a burger, medium rare. Thank goodness we were raised on extra rare as that is how our burger came. Steak tartar in the inside, served as a burger, it was perfect.
The food was worth the wait, the service not so much. It was not busy at all so watching our dinners sit under the heat lamps while other diners whose food came up after ours were served was frustrating. The bus boy was more attentive that night than our waiter who upon request brought my sister her drink that had been sisting on the bar. Management was kind enough to come by and check on us.
I would still recommend Belcampo for the modern white tile with black grout, high booth option facing the open kitchen and good food in hopes we get a different waiter next time.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped in to Belcampo and we weren’t greeted by the hostess, manager or waitress at the podium. The hostess looked at me and asked if I was Stacey but then I realized she was on the phone talking to someone else. She finished the phone call and then asked if we had a reservation. I ordered the steak and frites with the steak to be medium rare. My husband ordered the house sausages and peppers. My steak was served lukewarm and cooked to medium well with frites nubbins crammed in a cup. My husbands sausages were dry and tough. The menu said the sausages were served with mustard but we had to flag a waiter down to request it. I would have told our waitress about the steak being over cooked but we didn’t see her or anyone else until they cleared the plates. The place is very pricey for what you get. I would not recommend going there. We will not return.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

The sign says best burger in Marin or similar.....nowhere near. I had the 100 day dry aged burger. It was just a grease ball with horrible cheese. Even the bun was greasy. The fries weren't even peeled potatoes. Yuk. And $28 for burger and fries. Other half has the pork chop. Everything on the plate except the chutney was fried. The pork chop looked like it was deep fried. Terrible.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

It you eat meat - Belcampo is the place to get one of the HEALTHIEST BURGERS EVER!!! Grass fed sustainable agriculture is the safest way to eat the meat you love but not the cancer causing chemicals or antibiotics from mainstream burger that s mass produced. Belcampo has a variety of takevaway products such as one of a kind unique sauces and marinaides. Definitely stop by but if you have time sit down for lunch or dinner at their awesome restaurant and enjoy!

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Delicious burgers - you can choose from a big, thick burger or a "double" with 2 thin burgers. You can really taste the meat, which is exceptional. Stellar fries, and amazingly fresh, tasty salad greens with a light, creamy dressing - tarragon? Great charcuterie platter - best fennel salami! All sustainable and local. Really delightful espresso and coffee; best service. Fun ambience, and great selections in retail/butcher shop. Definitely will be back!!!