“Gnocchi and French Fries! You had me at gnocchi.”
Review of Picco Restaurant

Picco Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Picco Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Larkspur
Price range: US$21 - US$40
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: King
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Spectacular food, casual atmosphere, good staff. The toasted gnocchi and french fries are world class (although eliminating the romesco FF sauce is a bummer). Truly. Avocado bruschetta and tuna tartar are long term winners. Run, don't walk, to Larkspur. Ask for the soft serve ice cream from the (excellent) sister pizzeria next door; not on the menu, yet delicious. Only complaint is the sticky toffee cake, otherwise known as the best dessert in NorCal has goon missing. :(

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We ate here with friends and family. The staff were very pleasant and efficient and the food was great. We shared five entrees - risotto, melon, crab, octopus and bruschetta - all very tasty. I then had the gnocchi - exceptional. We then shared a few desserts - the berry tart (on special) and the bread pudding - both very good. There was a good selection of wines and the red blends we tried were excellent. Overall, I would highly recommend this eatery!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This is a family style restaurant. Sometimes we order several things to share or we each order our own dish. I like to taste different things. We always order the avocado bruchetas. I love their risotto! It's always our appetizer. You need to order before the hour or the half hour in order to get it. The tuna appetizer its great also. I had the kale salad and a really good asparagus soup. We also ordered ravioli and some other dishes that I could not try due to allergies. My favorite dessert is the soft served vanilla ice cream (or maybe it is frozen yogurt) with chocolate cover or sea salt Carmel toppings, from their pizzeria next door. The service it's always good but this time we had a young waitress that was terrific! I was chatting away and didn't catch her name, but she is the best we've ever had. We had a wonderful evening and she did an awesome job, we had an even better time thanks to her. We have a lot of allergies in our family, to different things all, we only had to mentioned once our allergies and she made sure to recommend thing we each one could eat and we all had a great time and nobody felt sick after the dinner from food cross contamination. Fabulous waitress!!!! She deserves five stars. I didn't give the restaurant five stars because they use nuts and seeds in almost everything and I wish they had more allergy friendly dishes for different kinds of allergies.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

There is nothing to complain about with Picco, other than a wish for more gluten-free dishes and pizzas. Otherwise, it is FANTASTIC on all fronts! We love Picco! Best place in Marin.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Party of four, we were seated right away, rather quiet table in the back room. Wait person, very cordial, smiling, bubbly, attentive. She did not rush us, took her time taking drink orders and small bite orders. To start we had avocado bruschetta, covered with avocado and delicious, mesquite grilled octopus, wonderful, risotto and little gem salad, terrific. As our mains, juniper scented rigatoni, grilled sea bass, rossotti ranch veal agnolotti and the special of the night fried chicken. Each dish had excellent flavors, good size portions and all very good. Cheesecake and a chocolate dessert, wine and prossecco. Al of us were pleased with the service, food, ambiance and the whole evening. This place has all the right stuff.