“Are you kidding me?”

El Patio
Ranked #9 of 18 Restaurants in Lindsay
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Reviewed 6 August 2017

TripAdvisor has always been spot on in the reviews but this one is completely skewed. The staff was cordial but uninterested, the decor was interesting but everything was "grubby" and dated. Service was very slow. 3 out of 4 in our group declared this the worst restaurant experience of their lives ....and one of them is an 82 year old man. The 3 individuals who ordered the overpriced Cadillac margaritas said that the dominant taste was chlorine. I wasnt that hungry so I just ordered a half order of nachos with chicken. Some of the chicken was pink and what looked like well cooked pieces were completely flavorless. The homemade corn tortillas that I had read one reviewer raving about, tasted like toilet bowl cleaner. I couldnt even swallow it...thats only the second time in my life (60 years) that something is so awful that I had to spit it out. Either someone was playing a trick on us or the other reviewers are friends or relatives of the owners. This place has potential but they need to put more effort into....well, everything. The one positive is that the portion size is generous.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Small but good food the staff was very friendly and food was ok I'm sure it can only get better and more food.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Awesome little hole in the wall restaurant. Great food! Awesome service. Lots of menu choices. You'll love the original art work inside the restaurant that gives it an outdoor feel.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

I was in town on business, I found the staff very friendly and helpful and the menu full of delicious items. I loved my shrimp dinner but also loved the homemade corn tortillas. I will definitely find a reason to go back!

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

You could pick anything on the menu and not be disappointed. But our favorite is definitely their junior burrito. A huge burrito stuffed with beans, rice and your choice of meat, topped with sauce and
cheese. Served with guacamole and sour cream on the side. With chips, salsa and a drink greating you shortly after you arrive what more could you want? Whether it's chile rellenos, chile verde, menudo or enchiladas that you're craving, you won't be disappointed.