“Wonderful authentic Thai restaurant”
Review of Lomita Thai Cafe

Lomita Thai Cafe
Ranked #21 of 87 Restaurants in Lomita
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been eating at Lomita Thai for years. The owner and his wife know us by name. When we lived in the area we'd always order something from them once a week to support their business- which was easy because everything is good!

Now our visits are less frequent but they still remember us, exactly what we like and get it right every time.

5 stars, across the board.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I’ve been coming here for more than 10 years. This is the best and my fav Thai place in the South Bay. It’s owned and run by a very nice family. It's a cozy little dining spot with awesome service.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

We almost missed it, it was so small, had it not been painted a bright red. It's small, but very clean and attractive inside. We ordered the panang curry with chicken and the teriyaki chicken off the lunch menu for about $8. The server was cheery, helpful, and polite. The food was well presented with white rice, a small salad with a peanut dressing, and a sweet/sour egg roll. Both gave the impression of freshness. I was extremely pleased with the curry, it was rich, thick, and filled with colorful veggies, fresh Thai basil, and some crushed red peppers. There was plenty of thinly sliced chicken breast to make it a meal. My wife enjoyed the teriyaki chicken.

The parking lot is also small, but it's well worth the trouble finding a parking space.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Been many times and will comtinue to go back. Great food at good prices and the service has never been bad. My favorite is the Panang Curry.

1  Thank 77jogg
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Stopped in for a quick bite late afternoon. They were killer good. Clean and bright dining area, though too small for large business groups.