“Very good!”

El Toro Bronco
Ranked #31 of 118 Restaurants in Lompoc
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We ate here on Saturday around 6:30 p.m. it was very good. Service was great even though are waitress was so very busy. we have eaten at several places here on our visit to Lompoc and this has been the best place so far. Great salsa.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Been around awhile, and they've modernized and added a bar. Food is always good here; lots to choose from.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Definitely a local hang out as for the food good to so so fajitas were fantastic but also ordered An El Pastor Burrito that maybe a table spoon of meat. OK if you ran out of a particular item let me know just don't skimp and think the customer will never know I knew and if I wanted to order a bean and cheese burrito I would have ordered it.. Anyway staff I thought was very nice and tentative, The Bronco Margarita definitely had some kick but the only reason you get average score from me is for integrity.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Third time here in three years. Food is really not good, very bland no taste. Must be something better somewhere else.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

The food was good but the service was slow. The waitress didn't seem to understand our order. A few things were off.

Been to El Toro Bronco? Share your experiences!