“Alfie's in Lompoc,”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Alfie's Fish & Chips is a family friendly bit of England. We specialize in Traditional English Fish & Chips, but we have all manner of seafood like scallops, shrimp, and calamari. We also have Chicken strips, a kid's menu and a great selection of Beers. Don't forget to visit our English market stocked with imported goodies!See you there!
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Sometimes we make a special trip to Lompoc, Just to get our Alfie's fish and chips. With fried clams on the side. They use peanut oil,better for you. Lunch time gets a little busy. Check it out.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Who would expect an authentic Fish and Chips house in the middle of Lompoc California? I've been here several times and the Fish and Chips have always been top notch. The Hush Puppies are also something I always get. They have an extensive menu with lots of fried fare but I've only had the Fish and Chips. They serve beer and wine as well as several different specialty bottled sodas and the standard fountain options. They have a selection of condiments and knick knacks from Britain for sale also. The restaurant is clean, well decorated, and the staff has always been very friendly and attentive. This place is always on my go to list when I'm in Lompoc.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

This place is always busy for a reason, the food is great. There's something for everyone. If you come during the Fall, don't forget to try the pumpkin hush puppies they are great. Fish and chips are great and for a change, try the string fries instead of the regular ones.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This place was ok. I didn't like the clam chowder at all. It was very slimy and greasy with very little flavor.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I particularly like the fish & chips with vinegar. I have also had their clam chowder. You can also get English tea and vinegar.

Been to Alfie's Fish & Chips? Share your experiences!