“Nothing exceptional”
Review of Umami

Umami
Ranked #20 of 118 Restaurants in Lompoc
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We stopped in for a late lunch. There were only 3 other people there at the time. Service was OK, fairly fast to take our orders and bring drinks. The sushi took a little longer than I expected with no other customers. They have a fairly lengthy menu and have Korean food as well as Sushi. The sushi was not bad but not exceptional. There are a number of places at home with better sushi at much better prices.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

This place is the Bomb! Sushi Sashmi and Korean BBQ! This place has it all , Beer and Sake. Nice Atmosphere and great service . Sushi is fresh , they will even let you taste before ordering . My favorite is ANTHING on the Korean BBQ menu. When I moved to Lompoc , I left a wonderful Korean BBQ place. I was so happy when this opened ! Open for Lunch and Dinner , offers daily specials and Special Rolls. Friendly , you will never leave hungry and I always take home a to go box . Best Starter is the Garlic Edamame.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Had a lovely lunch with my daughters and discovered the Mango Delight roll...it pairs really well with Japanese beer!

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

We go here a lot. Great service and sushi selection is good. Love the garlic edemame
They have a good selection of food items besides sushi.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Fusion of old and new. Highly creative, some dishes seem slightly different each time I order them but in a surprisingly nice way. I can't imagine not have lunch or dinner here at least once a week.

Been to Umami? Share your experiences!