“Awesome Burgers and More”
Review of Eddie's Grill

Eddie's Grill
Ranked #1 of 118 Restaurants in Lompoc
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Great place for burgers and more. Loved the veggie burger and those fried pickles were the best! Family friendly environment, especially for families with young children. Friendly staff!

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Went here on the way to Big Sur. We had a blue and mushroom hamburger and a grilled chicken sandwich. We asked for grilled onions but they were only heated so they were still very sharp. The wasn’t enough blue cheese robe noticeable. We also had sweet potato fries that were ok. We ate more than we should have but I did not find it anything out of the ordinary.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I went in just the other day latter in the after noon I was treated by a very bright smile from the two ladies working the counter. I ordered the bacon burger and the nachos. If you go in on Wednesday they upgrade your meal to a combo so you get a drink and your choice of French fries, onion rings, or a side salad. The chargrilled burger was a thin patty style. The lettuce and tomatoes were fresh and crisp, as were the French fries and onion rings. The thing about the lompoc and this part of SoCal for that matter is that Mexican restaurants are everywhere but I do not think everyone should be selling Mexican food. I ordered the anchors that looked beautiful and were perfectly topped. But it was very ball park style with that chili-meat paste style of chili you get from a can of Borneo. Everything else was awesome but for the effort they put into the quality of there ingredients the chili completely falls short and takes away from all the other delicious condiments. Either make it from scratch like everything else or take it off the menu entirely!!! Service five star, the burger five star, but the chili that covers the anchors as much as the cheese therefore a very big part of the meal three starts.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

This was my first ever visit to Lompoc and my first visit to 'Eddie's Grill' restaurant (Fri. 12-15-2017) with my brother Andrew. He had the Grilled Chicken Club on Grilled Sourdough, while I had their delicious Double Bacon Cheeseburger with fries combo. The beef was grilled to order, the four strips of bacon cooked crispy and the American Cheese melted across the sandwich perfectly. The sesame-seeded bun was toasted just right, and that truly made this a perfect burger. I can see why Trip Advisor has placed this restaurant on top of its restaurant list to dine in Lompoc. The military staff from Vandenberg AFB and many locals kept streaming in throughout our lunch hour visit. I highly recommend dining here if yer ever in Lompoc. FIVE CLAWS UP!!!!! Thanks for reading my review. Joe G. Bear - Redondo Beach, CA

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Eddie’s can always be counted on to deliver delicious food and a great price. The salads are huge and delicious as well as the choices of burgers and other items. Family friendly too.

1  Thank marie l

Been to Eddie's Grill? Share your experiences!