“Lunch”
Review of Chow-Ya

Chow-Ya
Ranked #18 of 118 Restaurants in Lompoc
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Surprisedly good! Great place for lunch or dinner. Egg rolls excellent. Main meal was delicious. Portions are very large! I believe my wife and I could share one of their entree.
Only issue, I like kimchi to be fresh and crunchy. It was a bit soggy!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Best place I’ve eaten in Lompoc on my biannual visit here. I wish I’d found it sooner! Portions are huge, easily big enough for two people with a moderate appetite to share. Service was great and the food was delicious and really quick. I look forward to more visits.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent customer service. Great suggestions by waiter fresh salads. Freshly cook food excellent flavors. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed in Lompoc after a trip to SanFrancisco. The food here was better than any food we ate in San Francisco. The edamame were to die for and in a spicy sauce, the dumplings were great and everything we ate was excellent. Don't be fooled by the location this place rocks..

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Took our family of seven there and loved it. For all seven of us, we got the lobster bowl, mango avocado salad, vegetable fried rice, chicken teriyaki bowl, chicken udon noodle bowl. We didn't even finish it all and left stuffed. We were greeted by friendly servers that were attentive our whole time there, it was very clean, and the food was fresh and amazing. If we lived locally we'd visit often.

Been to Chow-Ya? Share your experiences!