“Different and delicious”
Review of Caffebene

Caffebene
Ranked #345 of 1,142 Restaurants in Long Beach
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I would have given five stars, if the menu had more items. The spinach grilled cheese sandwich I had was wonderful. It was made on something that was a cross between bread and a waffle, very delicate and tasty. The Korean beverage drink, misugaru, was so delicious, that I immediately went to a Korean market to buy the powder!

3  Thank AmeliaAirheart

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Wonderful cafe! I truly loved to have a cup of caffe as well as a dessert that goes with it! You can expect to spend 7 dollars for all the goodies, then you can stay there as long as you want, they open until 2am.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

My husband and I love gelato so we stopped by later on a Saturday night. Located next to a bar and a Target and with CSULB, it was not surprising to find several students studying. We were amazed to see the variety of dessert choices and also additional food items including paninis and sandwiches. After great deliberation and tastings of flavors, we both decided to have the waffle gelato. My husband succumbed to ordering a breakfast bacon panini which was somewhat disappointing. The waffle gelatos were both delicious but super sweet. It seemed like a great place to hang out and accumulate calories. In our case, we're good.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

First time here, had the ham & egg panini & it was fresh & tasty. The coffee was better than I expected & was not over-roasted like SB.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Coffeehouse chain with a relaxed European vibe & a menu of sweet treats & sandwiches. Yummy waffles. 20+ kinds of coffee drinks.

The food is a taste treat.

The gelato is amazing.