“Great Food!”

Awesome Sushi
Ranked #131 of 1,190 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

My first time here and I wasn't disappointed. The food was great, prices were very reasonable and the staff was friendly. I will be back!

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I've had sushi before, but coming from Indiana, I guess I've just never had sushi so fresh and high quality. Just absolutely delicious! And fresh! I had the namesake "Awesome Roll" and the Tuna Sashimi Bowl. Even the wasabi was fresher than I've ever had. Small, informal space, but you have to try it sometime!

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Both platters were generous portions and very fresh. Seaweed salad was a good starter. Kept the ice water and hot green tea full at all times. Good energy.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Really enjoyed this local sushi place during my trip to Long Beach visiting my son during his graduation from Cal State Long Beach. Staff was great, menu was excellent and price/value was excellent. Love this little sushi place!

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

This place is great the owner actually served us and the food was excellent. I had blue fin tuna that was great, and octopus that was sssoooo good. The oysters were some of the most memorable oysters I've ever had and I've had a lot. The rolls are so good and the home made creme brûlée was fantastic the atmosphere is relaxed and friendly and the service was great