See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2011

To be fair...the previous reviews before booking a room had me very skeptical of the Walls establishment,however to our surprise we were not disappointed. The family and I stayed for 5 days and never had one issue with the Walls establishment. The staff was really nice and accommodating Always had hot water, new towels and bed sheets. plus the pricing was realistic for the duration of our stay. if there were any present errors..it would be only two things that come to mind and that is..The WiFi signal was very weak but that can be due to my wireless provider and the Jacuzzi jets inside the tube were defective. Nonetheless, would I book with them again,YES!

Room Tip: my suggestion would be to ask for room #2
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank BrotherUwais
Reviewed 21 June 2011

I came to spend a vacation from mexico, I spend 3 nights and I will return again to this place. Jacuzzi rooms are very nice and clean, the owner offers very good service and the place is in very good area and not hear noise, do not wait and book your room, you will not regret!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank elmossimo
Reviewed 31 May 2011

We arrived around 5pm, We just drove in from San Francisco and were told the last no-smoking room was given out to someone who checked in earlier. (be mindful we prepaid for a no-smoking room via Travelosity). He told us that the rooms were give out in the order of check-in and only room left was a smoking room and that everybody always book non-smoking rooms only, however we were then told we could upgrade the room but had to PAY the difference. The owner told us that it was another $25 to have the upgraded room which was the only non-smoking room left in the place, he said he was not going to give the room away because he had to pay a 30% commission to the booking agent. The room was nice, except only a bed sheet and spread (no blanket) on the bed and since we toss the bed spread on the floor it was a somewhat cool night with only a sheet. Additionaly we noticed used soap was placed back into the orginal packaging and appeared they wanted us to reuse the handsoap.

Room Tip: Arrive First, preview the rooms before you check.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NanookofNorth
Reviewed 18 October 2010

I booked two rooms for one night and the manager and staff were very helpful. the room was clean and modern and i will definatly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank raygrden
Reviewed 3 August 2010

My wife and i booked 2 nights in this hotel on our recent trip trough California. When we checked in the clerk, probably the managers wife did not even bother to put on the light so when she answered the counter in the dark and barked at me as if she was a dog, i almost wet my pants! Then the man came to "help" her but i never sensed any more friendlyness than in a bootcamp! The room was nice and clean, this is the only good thing i can tell you about this place! My wife and i were looking at the tv. when i noted that the shower in the room next to ours was very loud, but in budgetmotels this is a thing you can expect was my thought at the time. Then around 11 pm we went to "sleep"! At 12pm we were woken by again.... the shower. After the shower had ended we continued our night's rest till about 1.30am when we yet again heared the shower! Little annoyed we went back to sleep after the shower! This lasted till about 3.30am.... you guessed right, another shower! After this shower it was nearly impossible to get back to sleep and we started to hear noises in between the showers, like doorslamming, cars leaving,cars stopping, muffled conversation and moaning!! In this order the cycle whent on till 6.30am, when we clearly heared an argument between a man and a woman! In my opinion there are prostitutes "working" of their clients in this motel! When we checked in i said to my wife that the room looked kitch whit the huge mirror along the wall next to the bed and with the red lightbulbs in the sockets! Now i know what really is going on! Later that morning whe went to the counter to check out and the same clerk was as friendly as ever to say that she did not want to reimburse the following night we had booked! The motel is really cheap, but this comes at a price!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple