“Marvelous!”

Long Beach Fish Grill
Ranked #116 of 1,185 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I had the Fish & Shrimp Combo ..... it was delish! Will definitely hit that again when I'm in SoCal.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Overall I like the food better at LB Fish Grill compared to CA Fish Grill. I can't speak for the consistency other reviewers have mentioned, but my experiences have all been good. They are a little pricier than CA Fish Grill and I feel their quality is better, plus they sell Mexican Coke.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

The fried fish sandwich here is wonderful, and they do great at grilled zucchini too. Sadly, I can no longer recommend LB Fish Grill for it's "fresh" fish dishes. During a lunch last week, we ordered the sea bass dish in addition to the fish sandwich (which is just a very well executed batter fried whitefish). The sea bass seemed quite past its prime, with a mealy texture and that bad-fishy taste you get from fish that needs to be discarded and not cooked-and-served. Oddly, it was also quite thin like flounder or sole, while I'm accustomed to sea bass being more a steak like halibut. I think the best word I can use to describe the "sea bass" they served up to us that day is "disgusting". Somehow they felt it appropriate to push this as the "special" of the day. Tough to fork over $18 for a plate of "disgusting" with a side of fries. So, can't trust them any more with fresh fish...beware.

1  Thank Doug274
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

A wonderful little gem in Long Beach. Fish is always fresh. Cole slaw is amazing. The staff are sweet and friendly. Service is prompt and very welcoming. Fish Tacos were flavorful and served with brown rice and black beans. If you want a good, quality food, prepared fresh but dont want to break your bank account then this is the place to go.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

after reading reviews for a lunch spot we decided to visit the LB fish grill - and very glad we did. not a fancy place - but clean. easy to find and plenty of parking in the strip mall behind the grill. noticed several high end european cars coming into the lot. the fish and shrimp was very good. would recommend this to all - would eat there again if visiting Long Beach again.