“Best food ev-er!”

Aji Peruvian Fusion
Ranked #86 of 1,187 Restaurants in Long Beach
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Chose this by reviews on TripAdvisor. AMAZING! I had never had the opportunity to try cerviche , asked the server her suggestion and it was crazy good. Octopus, sea bass, shrimp and cilantro. Heard that the portions were huge, so we split that and the shrimp chowder.... which was enough for a family of four. ... for $18.! Enjoyed a bottle of Peruvian wine. I’m ready to move to Peru!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Ají is a gem—what a tremendous find! Great vibe in the space, charming, helpful and attentive staff, and oh-so-delicious food. The ceviche is off-the-charts fantastic.

Go here!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I've never had Peruvian food before but decided to try this place out, and let me tell you it's absolutely fantastic. It was surprisingly crowded at 10 pm when I got there, but we were seated right away regardless. All the dishes came out quickly and were not only very flavorful, but also had such a unique taste that I wish I could have tried every dish on the menu. Will definitely be coming back next time I'm in Long Beach. If you've never tried Peruvian food, or even if you have, it's worth the visit for a surely great dining experience.

1  Thank Hailey M
Reviewed 6 July 2017

We stayed in long beach for 1 nite and were lucky enough to visit this restaurant.
The ambiance was great. We met the owner as she was serving our table, her husband is the Chef. What an amazing restaurant they have created. i was blown away by the food - It was so fresh and extremely tasty

My family and I would recommend this place to anyone visiting LongBeach. Hopefully we will be back again

1  Thank Brandon W
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Great space with brick walls and tall ceilings/exposed beams.
Greeted and seated immediately by happy staff.

Music plays loud enough to enjoy but not overpower the room.
Kinda a hipsters place along a gentrifying street (4th street restoration).

Service is quite friendly. Almost a family/friend kinda vibe.

Inca kola: kinda like a mild mountain dew
Causal sampler: 4 potato like things topped with a variety of toppings-- way good.
Arrocito norteno: seafood fried rice-- a step beyond excellent.

I'm gonna return to try more of the menu and Peruvian food.
Yes, Yes, Yes.