“Went for Udon noodles”
Review of Noodle World Jr.

Noodle World Jr.
Ranked #4,382 of 10,402 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Reviewed 12 November 2016

I usually go to Noodle World to get udon ("oo-dohn" not "ooooo-DAWN"). The food is good, a little pricey, not enough noodles. The last time when I went for lunch, Lashay waited on me. I ordered udon - it comes with pork slices, Japanese fish cake (kamaboko), tofu, green onions, seaweed, udon noodles. One thing I expect is when someone works at a restaurant, they should know how to pronounce the names of food correctly. While I sat and ate, she draped herself over the register while she took orders from customers plus could not pronounce the names of food correctly. Not a very good impression!

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

I went here for dinner on a Saturday night. The restaurant was bright and clean, and all the workers were very pleasant and helpful. I enjoyed the Pad Thai, one of my favorite dishes. I gave the restaurant four instead of five stars, because the Pad Thai although delicious, was a little dry. A restaurant has to be excellent to earn five stars from me. Still, I would definitely eat there again!

1  Thank AmeliaAirheart
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Noodle World Jr. is the fast food version of this restaurant chain. The difference is that this eatery is even more casual that the larger restaurant and it does not have a formal wait staff to serve the food to you. The food is just as good as the full service sites, but the menu excludes a few of the meals that are included in full service eateries. I was disappointed that my favorite dish, the chicken curry meal was not on the menu, otherwise: enjoy the meal!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Expectations were low for a cheap noodle restaurant. The price is good but the noodles had no flavour. Needs more fresh ingredients.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I've been here before so I am surprised that this place is not good. I will chalk up my first reaction to being new to the area and not realizing this is a bad chain of mediocre food. First, the cashier/server barely acknowledged my presence and any statement he made was inaudible. I'm so tired of people who work in the food service business just to have a job. Do your job well or move on. I ordered the #1 BBQ pork wonton noodle soup. The other person ordered yaki soba. My food was bland and I actually did not finish my meal because it was not worth wasting the calories. The other entree looked like something you'd get from the expedited black and white bear chain. The pork dumplings were mushy and the BBQ pork looked like overcooked ham. The green onions tasted like they had been chopped the night before. Needless to a, I won't be coming back and next time I'll argue with my guests to find a real, authentic noodle shop.