“Soul Foooood !”

Comfort LA
Ranked #2,433 of 11,912 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$12 - US$18
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: ComfortLA is a fast casual dining experience. We provide a chill environment with our indoor and outdoor family/community seating. We offer a clean approach to soul food where all our sides are vegetarian friendly and we only serve up Mary's certified Organic Party Wings drizzled in our in house sauce (thatsauce). Once you've had it, you'll know why it's called thatsauce.
Reviewed 19 February 2018

These owners are smart to set up a soul food restaurant in the nearby happening downtown area where the rent is still cheap. If you have great comfort food and you stay open late on the weekends until 3am we will find you. I ordered the dinner special which I picked the following items 5 chicken wings, mac n' cheese, beans, rice, and cornbread. Well doesn't that sound yummy at 2am after hanging out at the bar in DTLA?

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Great tasting food. The staff was courteous and attentive for our order. I ordered the dinner special with wings, greens, corn bread and macaroni and cheese. Everything was excellent.
The restaurant was clean with a clean bathroom.
I will be returning!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2016

I read about this place in The Downtowner and decided to check it out. It was well worth the Uber ride. The chicken is tasty and has a special seasoning that I can't quite put my finger on..and the sauce get two thumbs up. For my sides I tried the mac n cheese and greens. The mac n cheese, was good; however the greens were amazing and are apparently organic and vegan, I will definitely eat there again!

Date of visit: November 2016