Absolutely the worst hotel of all times!! DO NOT STAY HERE THERE ARE BED BUGS!! booked a hotel room second week of april for my dad and stayed there for 2 nights myself. My nose was clogged the whole time meaning the room was very stuffy.
On the second night, I woke up to a bed bug on the comforter and a dead bed bug on the spot where I was sleeping as soon as I jumped out of bed!!! Absolutely horrifying. It was plain scare at that moment but the aftermath was a series of allergic reactions that lasted for weeks. I had rashes all over my body and it was really itchy. I couldn’t sleep at all. To tone down the allergies I had to see a doctor. I had so many medications and am still on many because of it...
Eventually we did get our hotel rooms changed but the damage was done. Now my whole body is full of scars from the rash bumps.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included