US$226
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$391
US$348
  • Pool
The LINE(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$246
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$363
US$229
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$226
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$260
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$459
US$429
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewslovely little boutique hotelsanta monicashort drivecentral locationfurnishings
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here a few times before on business but this will be the last time. Showed up to dirty room hair on desk hair on the floor and the bed and pillows. Also brown stains on sheets. Requested another room and found what looked like nasal hair on pillows. That was the last straw immediately asked for refund and was denied and it didn’t matter because I wasn’t going to stay there I checked out within an hour of checkin and having my credit card company deal with these people. The bad reviews are correct the owners and management are terrible stay far away

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank jtsigma
Reviewed 28 March 2018

This place was decent and very well done on the inside. We stayed for only one night. The outside not as nice as we had hoped. I also was not a fan of the location I guess. All in all not a bad place to stay if you get a good deal!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for three nights.. great location,warm and cozy place, clean rooms, welcoming staff. The only thing that bothers us, if our next door neighbor used the shower or the toilet it could be heard.overall experience was v positive

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank siraarslanian
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

First night no sink. Second night no air conditioning. Had at least five conversations about getting a reimbursement with desk staff and manager. I should not have to spend hours discussing problems with room with so many employees. My trip was tightly scheduled. Should I have canceled what I flew to LA to do in order to be in hotel when manager/owner was there? They have my cell phone number and email. A normal hotel would have reimbursed some amount on the spot.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Shoshamilla
Reviewed 10 July 2017

When I walked up I was a little taken back by what it looked like out the outside. My first impression was this place looks a little sketchy. HOWEVER once I got settled in the room I was pleasantly surprised. The bathroom is huge. They had nice toiletries (everything we had was from bath and bodyworks!) And the bed was comfy.

Overall the layout of the hotel was a bit strange. It reminded me more of a an apartment complex, but once you get over that it's fine.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business