“So good!!”
Review of PSY Street Kitchen

PSY Street Kitchen
Ranked #5,011 of 10,919 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Description: We create exraordinary glatt kosher street food inspired by different kitchens all over the globe. Our food is all homemade, dairy-free and free of any preservatives or other unnatural things. We bring clean, healthy and flavorful food like you've never tasted before.
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Had to be in the Sherman Oaks area for a day so I of course looked to Yelp to find a lunch place to meet a friend. PSY was close to his office and within a few miles of where I had to go, so we picked it to meet. GREAT CHOICE. Now, it was not the best burger I have ever had, but it was wonderfully crafted and made with high quality ingredients. I had the Kebab burger and my friend’s choice was the classic beef with vegan cheese. Both were wonderful!! We also ordered sides of fries which were done perfectly, crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. Loved the space with the chalk backboard. Very casual. The only negative is the parking. Small lot with real small spaces (so if you have an SUV, park on the street). Will for sure be back to try more of the menu items the next time I find myself driving up from Orange County to Sherman Oaks.