Shelter Hotels Los Angeles
Elan Hotel(Los Angeles)
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

US$325
US$246
Sofitel
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$297/night.

The LINE(Los Angeles)
US$169
US$263
US$236
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

US$342
US$308
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$342/night.

Hollywood Celebrity Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Breakfast included
The Georgian Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$342
  • Beachfront
Farmer's Daughter Hotel(Los Angeles)
US$293
US$227
US$379
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$440/night.

Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$385
US$329
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$413/night.

All reviewshardwood floorsapartment buildingdouble park and leavehotel has free parkingwilshire blvdkorean townextra towelsking bedice machineboutique hotelstayed nightswould definitely stay here againroom was largekoreatownneighborhoodgaragektown
Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

Clean room, clean bathroom, comfortable bed. Appreciated having gated parking. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Wished they had reward policy for loyal customers that keep going back to them....

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

Room was big and bed was comfortable. Bathroom is clean. Staff members are super nice. There is free parking below although they close slightly before 10pm but you can always call them to open it. Area seems to be safe and it is in the koreantown (thumbs up)!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2015

We stayed 8 nights on a holiday/business trip. Pros: Clean and functional room, great sized bathroom, staff were very friendly and easy going, really quick check in, free wifi, free easy parking (even when full you double park in the parking area, leave keys with reception and they handle the rest!), bed was really comfortable and I hate beds other than my own! We loved the area, easy walking distance to a wide variety of bars and restaurants, starbucks (for foreigners desperate for anything other than percolated coffee...even if it is starbucks). We travelled all over LA by car and found this to be an easy central place to base ourselves. Little to no external noise (see cons below). Cons - water pressure in shower was very low and aircon was awfully loud. It is one of the old wall or window mounted versions (not split system or ducted) so was on par with a portable aircon for noise. May have just been our room. No real breakfast to speak of but we expected that based on price point and style of hotel. Summary: Putting aside the aircon noise this is an easy, clean, well located and friendly hotel. I would stay again if aircon noise was fixed.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pwd1975
Reviewed 17 October 2015

This hotel is phenomenal! The room service is great! The girl Stacy did an excellent job! She made sure my food was on time and asked if I wanted ketchup!! Every time I travel and end up getting room serve and they never give me ketchup! I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: Front desk is very helpful!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2015

The parking is free but is underground and tight for a 15 passenger van. The staff was very nice and helpful. They have ice but you must request it from the front desk. My room was very clean. Had everything I expected. I only stayed for one night. I am a petite female and was traveling alone. I felt perfectly safe in my room. Temperature in the room was good. The bed was comfortable. I live about 50 minutes from here, so I wouldn't stay here again. I would just stay at home.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family