US$358
The LINE LA(Los Angeles)
US$270
US$209
  • Pool
Hollywood Celebrity Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$139
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$221
  • Breakfast included
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$139
US$128
US$292
US$248
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$211
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$183
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsralphs supermarketstayed hereunderground parkingking roomcomfortable bedswilshiretheatre
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I would stay here again if necessary! The staff was super friendly and bilingual(Korean/English). Which is important for my parents who stay there whenever they go to Koreatown Los Angeles. The only downside (not too big of deal) is the claustrophobic parking lot which is in a garage like structure directly under the hotel. It's a little awkward trying to get in and out of it. If you're entering the parking area it slopes an very low incline, Id imagine if you had a ricer, you'd probably scrape up your s*** pretty bad.

But overall the hotel is great, great staff, very clean rooms, hot showers, and very clean&comfortable beds!

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I cannot understand the bad references here...
We had a nice and warm welcome - rooms were very clean and partly renovated.
Parking for free in garage and just 15km from the airport - on top very cheap - what do you need more after a US roadtrip?

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Marco I
Reviewed 14 November 2016

First, a reminder, check with the hotel site for the best rate, just in case. They may still have the best rate available, but not on travel sites. In any case, this hotel is our go to place when we have meetings mid-town. It is just good lodging, safe, clean, and free parking. The staff is friendly. I don't like the 11 am checkout, but that's just the way it is. Also be prepared for rooms too small for the beds... the rooms are nice, but a single king will be all bed. Good TVs with DirectTV. McDonalds next door. Lots of Korean food nearby. Limited restaurant in house, funky bar in lobby.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank dafsmith57
Reviewed 31 October 2016

Checked in late at night at 11pm. Front desk was friendly and told us which Korean BBQ place nearby might still be open. Room (two queen beds) was clean, and beds were comfortable. We needed an extra towel, which was promptly delivered even at 2am. We were a group of 4 on a roadtrip, and I would recommend this place for a similar group.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank JueYan Z
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

It's the middle of the night and doors are slamming all around me. 2:30 am I went to complain. The young man at the front desk told me no one was staying above me and he would send security to see what's up. HE LIED TO MY FACE TO SAVE HIS. Several people were checking out in the middle of the night to meet a tour bus. Their rooms were all around mine. It was impossible to sleep!
I checked out. A day early.
When I checked out the COLD, unfriendly woman said, " You could have asked for another room." <-<-<-Yeah, because it's my fault for staying there in the first place.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business