Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

More Info
from US$1,554.00
More Info
4,334 results
All reviews rodeo drive santa monica farmers market venice beach day tour la tour griffith observatory beverly hills highly recommend this tour excellent tour la traffic la area hollywood walk of fame chinese theatre raul driver facts
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I recomend this company very much. They are very professional, respond promptly. Their driver Joe very professional and nice.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Not a lot of time in LA, great way to see iconic sites. Our tour guide Raul was awesome! Very knowledgeable, professional and pleasant throughout the tour! Would recommend to others!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our tour guy Raul was super nice!..We had a ball. It was a birthday present for my 18 year old son and it takes ALOT for him and my daughter to be entertained...we had soooo much fun!..I will definitely do this again and it’s even better with being on the bus compared to other companies where the top is off. I met friends and cool people at the farmers market...btw..their pizza is delicioooso..lol(Patsy’s D’amoresw Pizzeria in the farmers market). Booking this tour was easy peezy...less than 1 minute with the guy on the phone who was also very nice.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The ENTIRE tour was AMAZING!! I’m 38 with a 20,18, and 17 year old who all went and we all had an amazing time!! Wear hood walking shoes! We LOVED our driver Alicia (I think that’s how you spell it)! She knew SO much about LA! I’m so glad we choose this tour company!! CLEANEST bus I’ve ever seen!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Aylessa was amazing, she was so informative of the tour and what we should expect. She was accommodating to my husband which is on crutches. I would definitely recommend this tour and her to those just in LA for a day or two.