3,549 results
All reviews burger king free shuttle between flights an early morning flight shuttle service car rental an overnight stay manhattan beach long flight santa monica lax brewsters proximity
Reviewed 24 December 2012

I stayed at the 4 Points LAX in early Dec. for 24 hours layover between Florida and Australia. checked in at 8:00pm and checked our 8:00pm the next day a nice innovation.
I had a long wait for the shuttle and after visiting one other hotel it drops you off at the 4 Points.
Staff at check in were OK but nothing outstanding. Lots of airline crews coming and going.
The bar has 110 beers and I hadnt heard of any of them! Would be nice just to have a burger and Bud before bed instead of some wanky beer menu.
Room was quite small but bed were very comfortable. Bathroom was tiny, no elbow room on the toilet. Shower though had good pressure and was hot. Decor was fairly new. No noise except the neighbours TV in the early evening.
Our key didnt work on the second afternoon but was quickly rectified by the front desk.
There is a Burger King and the Budget Rental yard across the street.
The Ocean Express Shuttle that leaves from nearby is a great way to pass a spare day visiting Manhattan Beach, Manhattan Shopping Center and Plaza El Segundo. Tickets are $5 from Concierge.
I would definately stay again, especially for the 24 deal and highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
PBFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2012

Speaking of customized services...Thanks for commenting on our unique 24 Hour Check-In/Check-Out program. Just tell us when you are coming (there is an on-line form on our website) and we'll have a room ready for you that you can keep for 24 hours. I'm still wondering why, outside of ultra luxury hotels, we are the only ones doing this. Thank you also for mentioning Brewster's and the amazing beer selection. Our Director of Brewer Relations is continually changing up the list based on seasonality, new beers, and just to keep it relevant.

Hope to see you back soon! Have a safe and Happy New Year!!!

Reviewed 20 December 2012 via mobile

Stayed 10/12-11/12. A very well-oiled property. A four star property but everything worked. The extremely nice check-in with warm welcome, the comfortable room with much needed comp bot water, the friendly frequent lax shuttle, the general security and even the out-sourced concierge, everything worked! A true hotelier at work, can feel that the GM do work from the ground up.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank tickerup

I love it when a plan comes together. When you think about it a hotel is a manufacturing business that manufactures service for immediate consumption. No mechanical parts, just people. I wish I could say it works 100% of the time. That said I'm glad everything came together for your stay! Thank you for the kind review!!!

Happy New Year!

Reviewed 19 December 2012

Took advantage of their stay and fly package in Dec 2012. Have used this package two other times. Found a great parking place that I thought would be secure near the rear entrance to the hotel against the building. Got a call from the hotel 2 days after I left informing me that my rear window was broken. A empty bottle of Jack Daniels was either thrown through the window or dropped from one of the rooms above. Hotel declined all responsibility but did put some plastic over the window to keep the rain out. Repair was $900+ making this a very expensive place to stay and park.

Hotel is clean and service is good, love the restaurant in the bar downstairs, but the vandalism of my car 30 feet from a major entrance will make me think twice about using this hotel again.

Room Tip: If using parking I think it is better to park as as far away from the hotel entrance and building as possible to avoid vandalism of your car.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Mike S

Thank you for posting a very fair review. I appreciate it. As an old hotel dog you still see new things every day. In 30 years of doing this I've never seen a bottle thrown through a car window. I saw your car in the morning walking in and I'm gald we did what we could to contact you and seal up the window. I hope you'll try us again. Please contact me directly and we'll make it up to you.

Happy New Year!

Reviewed 19 December 2012

I missed a connecting flight with AA and was offered a cheap rate to stay at this hotel instead of the airport for 16 hours till the next flight. There was a free shuttle which ran every 15 minutes from each terminal to the hotel and I got there quickly. I paid 60 or 70$US for the night and it was worth it. The young girl at check in was nice and friendly, room was clean with free WIFI and queen sized bed very comfortable. It had all the amenities in the bathroom and everything else you expect in a hotel like this. (lcd tv, desk, couch, coffee, hairdryer) It's across the road from Burger King but the hotel also had a bar and restaurant with room service. I checked out at 4am and the staff was again very friendly and it was a good experience. I've stayed in the Crown LAX which was great and Holiday Inn LAX but if I returned to the area I would choose to stay here, mainly because of the free WIFI.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank perthchick20

How many times does the karma of a trip get the better of us? An airline messes up and we are stuck spending the night in a crumby motel near the airport. This happened to me and my family and instead of spending the night on the beach in the Caribbean we spent the night at motel near the Atlanta airport. Miserable! I'm really glad we were able to take great care of you in a bad and stressful situation. Its very gratifying to us! Thank you for posting the kind review!!!

Happy New Year Wishing you Safe and Timely Travel!

Reviewed 17 December 2012

This hotel was perfect for a stopover on our way back to the east coast. Shuttle was timely, coming and going and the staff was very courteous. Elena was friendly and checked us in expeditiously. They have made good use of the room design as it is an older property. The room was clean and tidy. The beds were very comfortable. We were happy to be able to get a meal/snack and a beverage at their pub on the premises. I believe they are open as late as 1:00 a.m.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
PBFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2012

I'm really glad you enjoyed your stay! The key to being a nice stayover hotel is the quick shuttle, a friendly expeditious check-in, and a comfortable room. It sounds like we checked these off and provided a nice late night meal and beverage on top of that. Mission accomplished!

We really appreciate your kind words and I hope we'll be welcoming you back soon.

Best!