Lite Flight Helicopters

Loved it!!

Reviewed 3 September 2019
Passenger181059
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2019

The flight was a birthday present from my fiancée (now wife ;)) and we enjoyed every second of it. We had the best pilot in Rob, and it was so much fun to chat with him before and during the flight. He accomodated us so we could see the sunset over LA, which was magnificent. He is very knowledgeable and can tell you facts about every neighborhood, even about the best taco trucks in town :). The 30 mins of flight went by very fast, but we loved the ride and the overall experience. Book it and you will not be disappointed!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 3 September 2019

Tour was fantastic. Was a great way to see a lot of the Los Angeles area. Tour guide was super and had lot of information. Also answer all my questions.( I ask a lot of questions, lol). Would do again and would also recommend to family and friends.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 28 January 2019 via mobile

Recommended everyone to check them out . Had a greasy expoerenxe with them . Everyone here was very friendly

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 22 January 2019 via mobile

I’m a fan of aviation and LA architecture, so what could be better than a helicopter tour of My Fair City? I booked online; easy peasy, and shared the flight with a couple from the UK. Parking was plentiful, the company has a comfortable pre-flight lounge and everyone was welcoming. Pilot Rob was cheerful, friendly and easy on the eyes, with a quick flight safety review before takeoff. Rob had a running commentary during the flight, pointing out LA features as we flew over them. A fine piece of machinery; handsome, rugged and capable of some tight maneuvers. The helicopter was nice, too. The 1/2 hour tour brought us over the major LA sights- the Hollywood Sign, Santa Monica Pier and a view of (but not over DTLA.) rob brought us in for a smooth landing back at Van Nuys airport and we were on our way. It was a short trip but a lot of fun and I’d certainly recommend Lite Flight and Pilot Rob!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 9 March 2018

My partner and I paid over $300 for a 30 mins tour, and due to unforeseen circumstances, we were 10 mins late for our flight.
while we understood our trip is going to be cut short by 10 mins –we didn't expect it to be cut short by 20 mins due to the pilot being also late and chatty in the office.
at the end we got a 10 mins ride with a rude pilot and unpleasant attitude. as if he was doing us a favor. I asked him to focus on the Hollywood sign and he completely ignored my request. couldn't even get a decent picture of it.
We were so upset, it took forever to get there from the city and it was a complete waste of time and money!! NOT RECOMMENDED.

Date of experience: November 2017
3  Thank 593carmas
Lite Flight H, Manager at Lite Flight Helicopters, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Unfortunately we don't have any information from this flight. Are you sure you made this review for the correct company ? My name is Albert and I am the lead pilot here at LiteFlight. I don't recall anyone of our customers in March coming in late for a flight. We usually advise our customers to be 15 mins early from the take off time so that we can book you in and give you a safety briefing. If you did fly with us and if you were 10 mins late from your take off time and we still had to check you in and give you a safety briefing, it would have been impossible to get to the Hollywood sign and back without burning into the next customers time that were flying right after you. We probably would have had to reschedule you.

Once again... We don't have a record of you flying with us. Please confirm you flew with LITEFLIGHT Helicopters or was it a different company?