US$229
US$153
US$124
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Hollywood Celebrity Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$322
  • Pool
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$169
  • Restaurant
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$279
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$196
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$199
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssanta monicaafternoon cookiessunset blvdyogurtfree parkingbeverly hillsqueen roomtea and coffeea great place to stayeach morningnice breakfastsmall hotelclose proximityrooms are cleandesk stafflocation was perfectboutique hotel
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

What a great find in the heart of Los Angeles! The hotel gives a clean appearance from the time you pull in to the courtyard. The courtyard has new pavers, hedges are all manicured and the front desk and patio area are warm and inviting. Our room was adorable with newer carpeting, nice bedding and the bathroom was very clean. Our bed was a little firmer than we like but that is a personal preference. The rate was competitive with large hotels in the area. I will find reasons to stay here again!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I spent two nights here last weekend and it was a lovely experience. I was in town for a family event in Brentwood. The location was perfect. My queen room was comfortable with a nice hot shower and luxury bath amenities! The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I was in a last minute crunch and thankfully was saved by this Inn! At about ten o'clock we had to leave an awful hotel on sunset blvd in Hollywood! The Brentwood Inn was sooo clean and cozy! I felt at home and loved that parking was right outside our room. Enjoyed free breakfast too!
The front desk office staff were all so friendly. We left a roll of film behind and they were soo thoughtful and kind to call us and send it to our home in New Jersey! If you're in the area I def recommend staying here!

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank erica7sophia
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Well located and spotless. This mid-century jewel is great - there's a lovely continental breakfast to eat on a terrace with a small waterfall. The service was friendly. While the room was small, it was well-appointed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JenejaShawnee
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

The Brentwood Inn is a very charming hotel. The rooms and bathrooms are small but they have a lot of character and have everything you need! The staff was super friendly and helpful! Breakfast was yummy muffins and pastries! And I liked that you had easy access to your car. My husband and I really enjoyed our stay there! We will definitely stay here again if we go back to LA!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family