“Great hotel!”
Review of Palihotel

Palihotel
Ranked #126 of 358 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 10 January 2018

What a wonderful surprise. This is a small boutique and very cool hotel but reasonably priced (for LA standards). The room was excellent and comfortable, restaurant downstairs was great too. The decor is charming and cool - trendy in a good way. I'd stay here again any time. Nice location too for my business needs.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
PalihouseManagement, General Manager at Palihotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear dmc2

Thank you for sharing your review with us, and thank you for such a kind review! We pride ourselves on creating a unique environment, and I’m thrilled you enjoyed the design and location! I will share the feedback about the restaurant with the team as well, it really is a great neighborhood spot, I’m so glad you enjoyed it.
Don’t forget to try one of our sister hotels as well, Palihouse West Hollywood and Palihouse Santa Monica, on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back to any of one of our hotels!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

I came in on business and had a blast!! The rooms are huge, the staff is friendly, and everything is clean!!! I would definitely come back again with the family. Every day the room was cleaned and spotless. Whatever I needed night or day the staff was helping with directions, to recommendations.

Room Tip: Upstairs is quieter, but down stairs is more fun.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Steve M,

Thank you for sharing your review with us, I’m so glad you enjoyed staying with us at Palihotel. It was such a pleasure to have you, and I hope you’ll keep making us your home away from home while you are in LA.
I’ll be sure to share your feedback with the staff, I’m so pleased that they were helpful in taking care of everything. Please don’t hesitate to reach out directly on your next visit, we can’t wait to welcome you back.
And of course, I hope you’ll check out our sister properties, Palihouse West Hollywood and Palihouse Santa Monica, as well. I hope to see you soon at any of the Pali hotels!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Pleasant hotel in West Hollywood. Validated valet parking. Check in quick and handled professionally and friendly manner.
Room was of good size. In room kitchenette and laundry a great addition. Some fixtures and fittings past their pest and in need of repair. Clean and tidy.
Bed queen size on the firm side variety of pillows or differing firmness.
Shower large with decent shower head and good water pressure.
Good overall storage for clothes and suitcases.
Breakfast in restaurant in lobby was good. Ricotta toast with pecan butter and apricot very tasty. Coffee nothing to talk about. Sadly.
Overall very good hotel. Ask for a quiet room as ours was facing the main street and was very noisy.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Michael M,

Thank you for sharing your review with us, I’m so glad you enjoyed staying with us recently. We pride ourselves on creating a unique environment and design, and I am so happy you had a great stay.
I will be sure to share your feedback with the team, everyone from the Front Desk to Housekeeping to the restaurant takes great pride in the property, and they will be thrilled to hear it. Your input on some of the room elements is very helpful, and we will work to address them immediately. We’ll be sure to note that we get you a quiet room for your next visit.
It’s a pleasure to have you at any of our hotels, so I hope to see you soon on your next visit to Los Angeles. We’ll have a great cup of coffee waiting for you!

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I was a little wary of booking here having read the reviews but did so anyway as I love the other Pali property on Holloway. I wanted to be near Fairfax and that action so booked The Palihotel. I was in the suite (room 200) and it was large and spacious with a cool private balcony. I had no issues with the outside noise that others have observed. My 2 issues would be a) the walls are paper thin.. some dude in the room next to me was on his phone for 2 hours in the middle of the night and I heard every word..b) the aircon was somewhat/jet-plane noisy and not changeable other than via a call to reception but it did not overly bother me as I was exhausted..
Bathroom was great, nice big desk for working, parking v tight and $25 for self parking sucks..but overall I enjoyed it and would stay again. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
PalihouseManagement, General Manager at Palihotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear NormaStit,

Thank you for sharing your review with us, I’m so glad you enjoyed staying with us at Palihotel. We pride ourselves on creating a unique environment and design, and I am so happy you enjoyed the Suite...I agree it is quite the find on Melrose!
I’m sorry to hear that you found the noise a bit loud, I hope you were able to take advantage of the white noise machine in the room? I will certainly share your feedback with the team here, and I agree, they are a very helpful and friendly group and I’m so glad they could help with your stay. We’ll be sure to note that we get you a quiet room for your next visit.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly on your next visit, and we’ll see if we can make the parking process a bit smoother in the future.
It’s a pleasure to have you at any of our hotels, so I hope to see you soon on your next visit, whether here on Melrose, or at Palihouse West Hollywood and Palihouse Santa Monica.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

For my first time in West Hollywood, this hotel was definitely the best choice. I had come to the hotel a few hours early and they were very understanding and quick to accommodate. They even upgraded my room unexpectedly and at no extra cost! The room was very clean and tidy and the service lady at the front was incredibly nice and knowledgeable of the surroundings. Overall a great experience and would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Darwin C,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We pride ourselves on creating a unique environment and design, and in a great part of town, and I’m so happy we could give you a warm welcome to West Hollywood! I’ll be sure to share your great feedback with the front desk team as well, I’m thrilled they were able to go the extra step to make sure everything was wonderful for your stay.
Don’t forget to try one of our sister hotels, Palihouse West Hollywood and Palihouse Santa Monica, on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back to any of one of our hotels!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Los Angeles
#31 of 358 in Los Angeles
Wilshire Crest Hotel
Wilshire Crest Hotel
#133 of 358 in Los Angeles

Been to Palihotel? Share your experiences!