US$221
The LINE LA(Los Angeles)
US$270
US$209
  • Pool
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$139
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Hollywood Celebrity Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$292
US$254
  • Pool
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$183
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$211
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$299
US$229
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsmelrose avewest hollywoodfront deskquirky hotelglass doorla standardsin house restaurantmy home away from homethe air conditioningbed and breakfastfarmers marketnice amenitieswater pressureone night staythe staff was friendly and helpfulenjoyed my stayfantastic location
Reviewed 1 January 2018

I came in on business and had a blast!! The rooms are huge, the staff is friendly, and everything is clean!!! I would definitely come back again with the family. Every day the room was cleaned and spotless. Whatever I needed night or day the staff was helping with directions, to recommendations.

Room Tip: Upstairs is quieter, but down stairs is more fun.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
PalihouseManagement, General Manager at Palihotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Steve M,

Thank you for sharing your review with us, I’m so glad you enjoyed staying with us at Palihotel. It was such a pleasure to have you, and I hope you’ll keep making us your home away from home while you are in LA.
I’ll be sure to share your feedback with the staff, I’m so pleased that they were helpful in taking care of everything. Please don’t hesitate to reach out directly on your next visit, we can’t wait to welcome you back.
And of course, I hope you’ll check out our sister properties, Palihouse West Hollywood and Palihouse Santa Monica, as well. I hope to see you soon at any of the Pali hotels!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Pleasant hotel in West Hollywood. Validated valet parking. Check in quick and handled professionally and friendly manner.
Room was of good size. In room kitchenette and laundry a great addition. Some fixtures and fittings past their pest and in need of repair. Clean and tidy.
Bed queen size on the firm side variety of pillows or differing firmness.
Shower large with decent shower head and good water pressure.
Good overall storage for clothes and suitcases.
Breakfast in restaurant in lobby was good. Ricotta toast with pecan butter and apricot very tasty. Coffee nothing to talk about. Sadly.
Overall very good hotel. Ask for a quiet room as ours was facing the main street and was very noisy.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Michael M,

Thank you for sharing your review with us, I’m so glad you enjoyed staying with us recently. We pride ourselves on creating a unique environment and design, and I am so happy you had a great stay.
I will be sure to share your feedback with the team, everyone from the Front Desk to Housekeeping to the restaurant takes great pride in the property, and they will be thrilled to hear it. Your input on some of the room elements is very helpful, and we will work to address them immediately. We’ll be sure to note that we get you a quiet room for your next visit.
It’s a pleasure to have you at any of our hotels, so I hope to see you soon on your next visit to Los Angeles. We’ll have a great cup of coffee waiting for you!

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I was a little wary of booking here having read the reviews but did so anyway as I love the other Pali property on Holloway. I wanted to be near Fairfax and that action so booked The Palihotel. I was in the suite (room 200) and it was large and spacious with a cool private balcony. I had no issues with the outside noise that others have observed. My 2 issues would be a) the walls are paper thin.. some dude in the room next to me was on his phone for 2 hours in the middle of the night and I heard every word..b) the aircon was somewhat/jet-plane noisy and not changeable other than via a call to reception but it did not overly bother me as I was exhausted..
Bathroom was great, nice big desk for working, parking v tight and $25 for self parking sucks..but overall I enjoyed it and would stay again. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
PalihouseManagement, General Manager at Palihotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear NormaStit,

Thank you for sharing your review with us, I’m so glad you enjoyed staying with us at Palihotel. We pride ourselves on creating a unique environment and design, and I am so happy you enjoyed the Suite...I agree it is quite the find on Melrose!
I’m sorry to hear that you found the noise a bit loud, I hope you were able to take advantage of the white noise machine in the room? I will certainly share your feedback with the team here, and I agree, they are a very helpful and friendly group and I’m so glad they could help with your stay. We’ll be sure to note that we get you a quiet room for your next visit.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly on your next visit, and we’ll see if we can make the parking process a bit smoother in the future.
It’s a pleasure to have you at any of our hotels, so I hope to see you soon on your next visit, whether here on Melrose, or at Palihouse West Hollywood and Palihouse Santa Monica.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

For my first time in West Hollywood, this hotel was definitely the best choice. I had come to the hotel a few hours early and they were very understanding and quick to accommodate. They even upgraded my room unexpectedly and at no extra cost! The room was very clean and tidy and the service lady at the front was incredibly nice and knowledgeable of the surroundings. Overall a great experience and would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Darwin C,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We pride ourselves on creating a unique environment and design, and in a great part of town, and I’m so happy we could give you a warm welcome to West Hollywood! I’ll be sure to share your great feedback with the front desk team as well, I’m thrilled they were able to go the extra step to make sure everything was wonderful for your stay.
Don’t forget to try one of our sister hotels, Palihouse West Hollywood and Palihouse Santa Monica, on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back to any of one of our hotels!

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

The pros:

1. The location. West Hollywood has lots of good to great restaurants, shopping, etc.

2. Friendly staff especially Aiden Cronus, Asst. Housemaster.

Cons:

1. Dark rooms and baths. All the walls are painted dark green. The carpet is dark green. The bathroom floor is black. The reading lights are just adequate. Note to women: there is no decent light to put on makeup.

2. Air conditioning requires a call to the front desk with no guarantee that it will stay on. All rooms have a window or door the opens however the traffic noise can be very loud.

3. No closet. No chest of drawers. Small desk. Small bedside tables (or in the case of room 213, 2 side chairs acting as bedside tables.) For one or two nights living out of a carry on these omissions are probably not a big deal. For a longer stay the inconvenience becomes very annoying.

The hotel's restaurant, The Hart & The Hunter, is quite good and is open for breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch and dinner. The menu has a bit of a southern vibe with biscuits and shrimp and grits.

I will stay at Palihotel on Melrose again but with a limit of two nights.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank MacinACK
PalihouseManagement, General Manager at Palihotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear MacinACK,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We pride ourselves on creating a unique environment and design, and in a great part of town, although I am so sorry that you didn’t find the ambience to your liking. Whilst we certainly don’t claim to be for everyone, and you didn't enjoy our design, I would suggest you try one of our sister hotels, Palihouse West Hollywood and Palihouse Santa Monica, where we have suites that I think may be more to your liking as for design and space. I appreciate the feedback regarding the AC and noise, especially given the unusual heat wave we’ve had this time of year. I am thrilled that you found Aiden to be so wonderful and I will be sure to share your feedback with him and the team. Similarly, I’m so happy you enjoyed the Hart and the Hunter, the biscuits speak for themselves!
It was a pleasure having you with us, and I do hope you’ll check out one of our sister hotels, Palihouse West Hollywood and Palihouse Santa Monica, as well.