“Street strolling ”
Review of NoHo Arts District

NoHo Arts District
Ranked #200 of 632 things to do in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: A North Hollywood neighborhood with an urban, eclectic feel and a thriving theater and arts scene.
Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

While trying to waste some time waiting for my next meeting, I took a stroll down Magnolia and Lankershiem. Everything is really cool and eccentric and I loved it!!

Reviewed 14 May 2015

This section of North Hollywood had little appeal back in the 90s when I owned an apartment building in what has become NoHo. Not sure if it was the television academy or the metro rail station lured new business. But the proliferation of restaurants and coffee houses has definitely energized the area.

2  Thank foodhoundBurbank_Ca
Reviewed 15 September 2014

I'm not a complete stranger to the Noho Arts District. In 1998 I owned a little business there. I've been away for about 15 years. Upon my return and rediscovery, really, I discovered so much more. There are more restaurants, coffee houses ( Bob's Coffee House was really cool with live open Mike poetry and music on Wednesday) it's like it is so much more sophisticated. I went sort of low brow and relaxed and had a cool funky time. So many artists, musicians, actors, and want to bes'. My visit was fun and cool!

2  Thank vavoomddd
Reviewed 3 September 2014

This was a great play/musical. I don't normally go to plays, but this one had me in tears laughing. it's a short run, so if you're there before it's end, you should go see it.... One last little detail, this is my first trip advisor thing, so if it doesn't belong here, I do apologize. One more last thing. The play is about people that love bubble gum music but were shamed for liking it, so they have created a bubble gum anonymous group to help those in need... yes, very funny....

3  Thank BaggerBud
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Located in Burbank. This is the only History of Martial Arts museum in the World. Definitely worth the trip to see it. We went to a screening of James Lew's "18 Fingers of Death". Will be back for the Martial Arts museum ceremony and ribbon cutting in August. Check this place out!