“Living in NoHo”
Review of NoHo Arts District

NoHo Arts District
Ranked #193 of 612 things to do in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: A North Hollywood neighborhood with an urban, eclectic feel and a thriving theater and arts scene.
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

The NoHo Art District is a very trendy town just north of Hollywood. This town has art galleries and great little places to eat. It's also close to the red line metro station that can take you to Universal Studios, Hollywood and the Union Station.

3  Thank Kristine E

Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

Just when you think LA is too sterile and doesn't have any cool neighborhoods, go to the Arts District. The impressiveness is in the graffiti which is carefully displayed through out the region. This combined with new chef restaurants and trendy local shops makes it a checklist item like Venice or Melrose; with a nice twist of grit.

1  Thank Sondra W
Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

While trying to waste some time waiting for my next meeting, I took a stroll down Magnolia and Lankershiem. Everything is really cool and eccentric and I loved it!!

Reviewed 14 May 2015

This section of North Hollywood had little appeal back in the 90s when I owned an apartment building in what has become NoHo. Not sure if it was the television academy or the metro rail station lured new business. But the proliferation of restaurants and coffee houses has definitely energized the area.

2  Thank foodhoundBurbank_Ca
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 September 2014

I'm not a complete stranger to the Noho Arts District. In 1998 I owned a little business there. I've been away for about 15 years. Upon my return and rediscovery, really, I discovered so much more. There are more restaurants, coffee houses ( Bob's Coffee House was really cool with live open Mike poetry and music on Wednesday) it's like it is so much more sophisticated. I went sort of low brow and relaxed and had a cool funky time. So many artists, musicians, actors, and want to bes'. My visit was fun and cool!

2  Thank vavoomddd