US$404
The LINE LA(Los Angeles)
US$267
US$209
  • Pool
Hollywood Celebrity Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Breakfast included
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$242
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$369
  • Beachfront
Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$211
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$135
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$146
US$128
  • Pool
All reviewseach podcommunal spacesuper coolleft openlos felizshower gelawesome stayunion stationdowntown locationstay there againdowntown laplace to sleepgreat place to staycomfortable bedsfree breakfastvenice beachhostel
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The only reason this is getting 2 stars and not one is the amazing bed in the pod. But to the point the pods are all open and have a rule where you can't have any privacy and if you try they will pull it down!!????!!
The toilets are a joke where you can't properly sit down on them without ur knees fully pushing into the blinds (that's right not doors but just pantry style doors!) Way over priced for this and there's a 10 PM cut off where you can't get back in! Wtf.
All in all don't book here, also because u can't find it for a while because there's no signs at all on the streets!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Elvina B, Manager at PodShare, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hey Paddy you are entitled to your opinion but point of clarification: PodShare has no curfew so using the door code provided, people come and go anytime they wish. I’m surprised you did not see people coming in late through the night but maybe that’s because you had a great sleep

We stand by our no privacy/no tenting policy as that’s the way our community polices itself from harm like bringing strangers home, potential drug use and innaporpriate behavior that can make others uncomfortable. I understand having no privacy made you uncomfortable but the space was safe, and that’s what’s important to us.

We aren’t a hostel, but a co-living space where some people live many months so it’s important that we strike a good communal housing balance.

Sorry you couldn’t easily find us - we send an email and text message reminder with a picture of our entry. Our logo is on our exterior door and have a phone number to help.

Thanks for trying it! No need to stay at the other PodShares again but we do comparison comps and are definitely one of (if not the only) affordable housing option in the neighborhoods of LA that we’re in.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed two nights and it was awesome. Shower was quiet and we did not Disturb anyone when we showered late, we didn't get to use the TV but it's cool how each pod has their own with input for headphones, and the staff was nice friendly and welcoming.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Wed 6/13/2018, 11:43 AM
Hey Guys

I'm just getting to my emails Yes the whole team was Awesome you Each bring your flavor to the Pod Share for that I thank you!.

And the Owner/girls have built a great community for the Hostel World.

I do plan to get back on the 29th of June please arrange a stay weekly And excited to return to the Sunshine!

Thanks Again...David

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Great idea with great people running it. Really loved my short but sweet stay at the Pod Share! Will be sure to use it again at some time in the future. Everyone there is extremely welcome.

There's lots of place within walking distance nearby and the location is spot on if you want to visit anywhere in LA

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dom K
Reviewed 13 June 2018

There aren’t enough words to describe the qualities of this place. It’s more than just a place to stay, but a community of amazing people from all over the world. I stayed for 3 days and will most likely stay for MANY more. I felt welcomed, comfortable and secure in the Pod Share. The one thing I worried about was having valuable things here, but I soon found out there was nothing to worry about. This place has the most trustworthy staff and tenants. I had all my valuable equipment with me and left it under my bed the entire time and never even worried about it. This is the place to stay in Venice.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo