“Great food, good Value and good service”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #424 of 10,195 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 May 2017

There is not many places in this area to eat but having visited this place I was very pleasantly suprised at the quality of the food and reasonable value. Certainly better than eating in our hotel and at a fraction of the cost. I would highly recommend

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I love BJ's in California. The food is excellent and their crafted beer awesome. People are very friendly and it's a cozy and warm place to eat and have fun. I like the pizzas, salads, the chicken, and the burgers. They have pizookies for dessert, very yummy. The prices are good and the food is excellent. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I went to BJ with some friends to watch a big basketball game. It was busy but not super crowded. Still, the wait staff were very pleasant and gave a convincing impression that are on top of things. Our drinks and food were delivered at good pace, even on beer refills. No rush, no delay.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

A bad time that included a long wait and awful food several years ago made me swear I'd never return, but some friends talked me into another try and it turned out completely different. We went there on Monday evening for the final college BB game and it was crowded but we were seated quickly and both the service and the food were terrific.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Been coming here for years and never been disappointed. The food in the service or excellent the bar serves all types of cocktails as well as their signature Brews well worth a visit

Been to BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse? Share your experiences!