“Great food and excellent value”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #494 of 10,299 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Visited BJ's with a group of 9 friends and although we had not pre booked, they were quick to accommodate us. The food is excellent. All of the meals were good quality, large portions and excellent value for money. Unfortunately we did return the following evening to grab dinner after touring LA but it was really busy and a seating wait of around an hour. We had to choose elsewhere to eat but that was no fault of the restaurant. I think if you are looking to go on a weekend it may be best to pre book if you are in a group.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

There is not many places in this area to eat but having visited this place I was very pleasantly suprised at the quality of the food and reasonable value. Certainly better than eating in our hotel and at a fraction of the cost. I would highly recommend

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I love BJ's in California. The food is excellent and their crafted beer awesome. People are very friendly and it's a cozy and warm place to eat and have fun. I like the pizzas, salads, the chicken, and the burgers. They have pizookies for dessert, very yummy. The prices are good and the food is excellent. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I went to BJ with some friends to watch a big basketball game. It was busy but not super crowded. Still, the wait staff were very pleasant and gave a convincing impression that are on top of things. Our drinks and food were delivered at good pace, even on beer refills. No rush, no delay.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

A bad time that included a long wait and awful food several years ago made me swear I'd never return, but some friends talked me into another try and it turned out completely different. We went there on Monday evening for the final college BB game and it was crowded but we were seated quickly and both the service and the food were terrific.