“Dinner ”

Price range: US$21 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Delicious and excellent service. Must order mozzarella sticks they are divine I highly recommend.
Good vibes and plesent people

Reviewed 1 August 2017

It started out great... Spencer our server was very nice. Our beer came fast but the water we had to ask for 3 times. The food was GREAT for 3 of us but Marcia's meal came with mushrooms and about 10 minutes after ours. She picked out the mushrooms because Spencer our waiter was no where to be seen.

My son ordered the large pizza on the half off Monday deal. I asked about the tavern style and our waiter said it was done on a flatbread, so I ordered the flatbread thinking it was the half off deal. It was not. Why did the waiter who had just taken my son's Monday Pizza deal not tell me I was ordering the wrong one when I was pointing to the deal in the menu when I ordered?

We had to flag down another waiter to get our waiter to bring us our check. So what started out great went downhill fast.

The food is good so I will probably go back but I will talk to the manager when I get there so we don't end up with that experience again!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

This was our first food stop on our trip to LA and a really good start to the holiday. After a very early and long flight from UK we arrived hungry and sleepy but it's only lunchtime here. I chose pasta and meatballs, my wife had a burger. Both arrived quickly and were really tasty. Neither of us could finish, it looked like I had hardly touched mine but I'd had a good go at it. Certainly could not leave hungry. All the while the waiter was friendly and refilled out drinks often - I so wish we had that at home.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

This was a staple for me in college (when payday hit). Many Friday nights and weekends were spent here with friends! Their pizza is amazing, and so is their beer! I actually had my 21st birthday here as well, and try to eat here whenever I'm back in LA visiting friends and family. I will say, that sometimes the service is hit or miss, but the food is so good I usually kept coming back. Went back the last time I was in LA, August of 2016 and was happy to see it was the same good quality! Sat at the bar and had decent service.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

My wife and I were here on a private large party at the Woodland Hills, CA restaurant. Food was buffet - salad, pasta and various pizzas. Salad was ok. Pasta was cold and actually coagulating and we joked about hope that it doesn't coagulate in our arteries; pizza was very lukewarm - I was a little surprised that it was "Chicago style" - pan, rather than 'NY style", which to us tastes much better, but being cold ...
Staff service was very good, can't complain about that, but ... cold food turned us off completely.
The room was either too stuffy, but then when the air conditioning kicked in, everybody was cold - there didn't seem to be a happy medium. The cold air seemed to come down from the walls with a rush, and hits the back of our necks. Everybody at the table stated the same thing, although our host tried to adjust the thermostat, but the cold air gushing down ... it was impossible. Two of the women actually put on their jackets or sweaters. It was close to 100 outside.
I think that though BJ's may be set up for private parties, it lacks the mechanism to do an excellent job of keeping the food warm, or the room temperature being balanced from extremes.
Among the people at our table, none of us talked at all about returning on our own to this restaurant.