“Beautiful French bistro”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice elegant French bistro. A white tablecloth excellent dining establishment. We went just for tea. It seemed a little awkward at first however the people were very very nice to us. They even brought delicious appetizers with our tea. It was a very nice experience even though we didn’t go in the menu. Gave our server a 100 percent tip. It was appropriate that we were treated as though we were there for the full dinner. must go back!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Had a late night dinner with a friend and they did not hassle us to leave even though it was close to closing time. A lot of couples here, so a good place to go for a romantic dinner as it has a porch like area as well as inside. Did feel like a Paris bistro. Every thing was good from the Escargots to the Duck. A great restaurant to hear yourself as well.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has stunning decor and deliciously flavorful food with great wine options but its service needs improvement. Specifically, our waiter lacked personality and for the most part totally ignored us. There was no proactive interaction, which is expected and typical of wait staff, beyond taking our order. We were never once asked if we were enjoying our meal and/or if we required anything further eg more wine etc. We had to make ever effort to ourselves get the attention of wait staff and this was alarmingly disappointing. This level of service most especially in a competitive environ is 100% unacceptable.

This was my first time visiting this restaurant and my LA Family had excitedly indicated that it is one of their most favorite ‘go to restaurant’ so I was super excited about the opportunity to dine there. However I’m in no rush to return to the restaurant when I’m next in LA as dining is more than a meal it’s a TOTAL experience.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

This is my go to place before a show at Largo, Troubadour or Viper Room.
It's a classic French Bistro. They have a very good wine selection including some affordable good wines. Their baked brie is ridiculously decadent & a must try. I love their pork chops. Everything I've had there is delicious & perfectly prepared.
Great date place.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Once again we were delighted & not disappointed with the wonderful dinner that we had at Le Petit Bistro at 631 N. LaCienaga in LA. The ambiance with the high ceilings, comfortable booths & tables, beautiful large French posters, & the nicest hostess anywhere made it a special evening. Our friends had never been here so we were naturally anxious for them to enjoy it as we do. Our friends ordered the braised short ribs with creamy mashed potatoes & the fresh, thick & moist Seabass (which I will get next time for sure!) We had the jumbo Shrimp with saffron style rice & Provençal sauce (yummy!) & the best, tender calves liver with sautéed onions & creamy whipped potatoes. Topped off with delicious creme brûlée and lovely Sancerre wine....OMG! They also offer a crispy Duck dish I would love to try. The entire menu is diversified & exciting. This place has been here forever & continues to be great. That says a lot for LA!