“Not Quick, Convenient or Fancy But Good!”
Review of Tacos Villa Corona

Tacos Villa Corona
Ranked #2,397 of 10,877 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 March 2017

The ONLY reason I wanted to eat here was because Anthony Bourdain said it was good and he's usually right on! My wife & I ordered a breakfast burrito, 2 chicken tacos & 1 steak taco to share. The breakfast burrito was pretty good. A bit boring to begin with but it got better with every bite as we made our way through to the good stuff in the middle! The steak taco was not much, a bit tough and disappointing but the chicken? Awesome! If it wasn't for the difficult access & inconvenient parking I would've went back and bought 3 more. 3.5 wasn't an option so I rounded up on my rating. Not sure I'd go out of my way to eat here again but if ever in the neighborhood again...definitely!

1  Thank Legamania

Reviewed 12 April 2016

everything's good here, been coming for 15 years. Happy for the family, but bummed that Bourdain told everyone about it. Now they sell out before they close! get there early.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This is my daughter's favorite burrito place near her home in Los Angeles. She took me for breakfast and she bought me a breakfast burrito called the papas regular for $3. It was filled with eggs, potatoes, and a hot sauce. I have to tell you, it was delicious. I enjoyed every bite and it filled me up for hours. I loved it.

Reviewed 5 March 2015 via mobile

Just happen to pull over to look at some direction and saw how busy this little taco window was and decided to try it. I had a Chicken and potato and spinich burrito and it was sooo gooood. If im ever in this area agin I'll be sure to stop by for sure.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Been to Tacos Villa Corona a couple of times and tried several of their menu items. The chorizo breakfast burrito and lunch chorizo con papas burrito were REALLY good. Their carne asada is not the best though. Definitely a place to try if you're hanging around Atwater Village, their prices are very reasonable but you will have to wait a good :20 for your food.