“I love the food here. The orange peel chicken is my all time favorite and I come here for lunch or dinner every time I...”
Review of Best Tomys - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Chinese, Mexican
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Reviewed 19 August 2008

I love the food here. The orange peel chicken is my all time favorite and I come here for lunch or dinner every time I am in the area. Soooo good.

2  Thank FREEquentFlyerJake

Coast to Coast I am Transient
Reviewed 4 August 2008

their lunch specials are good. other than that, they are overpriced for dinner; the food isn't very good, the service is mediocre at best. kind of lame.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 27 May 2008

I haven't found amazing Chinese yet in LA-but do love this place- it's inexpensive and good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 28 February 2008

YAY!! SOOOO GOOD! Great cream cheese wontons. good happy hour. large portions!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 13 February 2008

We just moved into the neighborhood until we buy in LA and saw the place on the corner of Hollywood and Wilcox. Thought we would try it and it is the best Chinese we have had in a LONG time. The Kung Pao Kitty with beef was unbelievable and the orange chicken was flawless. The staff is SUPER friendly and the service is fast and helpful. You are guaranteed to enjoy this place, a bit kitchy but it makes the place fun. We can't wait to go back.

1  Thank roughout