“Fantastic Food Truck Fare”
Review of The Greasy Wiener

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Greasy Wiener
Ranked #6,481 of 10,872 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: LA's best hot dog food truck serving up gourmet family recipe all beef hot dogs, sausages, burgers and fries since 2010!
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I had the Bomb Fries yesterday. Wow!! The cheese was fantastic. The description says "truck made cheese." I'm not sure what was in it but the cheese made the fries out of this world. Will definitely look for their truck at future events in the LA area.

Reviewed 1 October 2014

This food truck came to a car show we hosted at our school a year ago and hands down had the best dogs I have had in a long time. They were so good I could not stop eating and managed to put 4 down. If they come to your neighborhood you need to stop by.

1  Thank Ken H