US$320
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$485
US$383
  • Pool
The LINE(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$243
US$189
  • Pool
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$159
  • Restaurant
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$134
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$260
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$143
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$224
US$200
  • Pool
Hollywood Celebrity Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$174
Agoda.com
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$439
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbanana bungalowbasketball hoopping pong tablelarge kitchenevery morningnoiseretrocurtains
Reviewed 24 August 2017

My sister and I just returned from our trip to Los Angeles. We didn't really know what to expect, since this was our first time in LA. Prior to our trip, I did a lot of asking around and researching and I came across The Vibe Hotel. If you like retro themes and luau themes, you would love this place! Every morning we ate breakfast out in the tiki lounge and would sit our in the courtyard at night. Everyone, staff and guests, were all super sweet! Each morning we would be greeted by them asking us how we slept. Another thing this place has is a great location. Set right on Hollywood Blvd, you are literally in walking distance of everything you could possibly imagine! Everyday we were out exploring a new section of the street. If you are worried about security, don't be! Each time you return to the door, you need to enter a code which they give to you when you check in. So only the people who have the code will be able to enter the hotel. If you are looking for a groovy, cute, and affordable place to stay, I highly recommend The Vibe Hotel. My sister and I are already talking about another trip to LA, and we have both decided that when we come back, we are going to go to Banana Bungalow/The Vibe Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 83hrichakn
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

I visited right after New Year's when it was very low occupancy so that might alter my image of the place. The rooms are big and each room has a full kitchen with table plus a bathroom witg changing room. well thought-out off and well-designed place. bunk beds could be a little bit less flimsy and have more head room. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Very secure parking and very great communal Hangouts. I would definitely recommend this place

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2015

The vibe is a groovy old place that has that lazy motel feel. Its in the right spot and has been renovated to a clean fresh standard and style. Little grungy and noisy but hey the vibe is cheap and tidy.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank David S
Reviewed 4 November 2014

You can save a lot of money by staying at The Vibe Hotel - really a hostel - in Hollywood, but, if you like a night's rest, you will be sorry. I have had up and down experiences with hostels around the U.S., Europe, and in Canada. The American Youth Hostels usually provide a better experience, the the independent ones can be a pig in the poke.

I got a single room, thinking I am too old (in my 40s) for a dorm. Price was $79 per night, including taxes. Even still, it was the wrong choice. This is a late '50s courtyard style motel (probably unique to Southern Cal).The kids were having parties almost every night until midnight. Then they would be talking loudly until one or two. My louvers had to be open to the courtyard, as the a.c. in my room didn't work. They never fixed it, and I was there for twelve nights. There was reception on only one station on the T.V. They have free Internet in little pod areas, but it didn't work about two thirds of the time. I really have no other complaints (can't beat the neighborhood or the tour discounts they give), but walking around bleary-eyed and overheated is enough to spoil my vacation. I will not make this mistake again. There are other motels in Hollywood. You will pay more, but you will not walk around in a fog from lack of sleep or comfort.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Stuart K
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

Also called Bannana Bungalow. Nice location, a little down on Hollywood Blvd but in walking distance to everything. Safeish location. You have to walk past 2 car yards to get there but I never felt unsafe walking at night. Hostel was clean and staff were friendly. The free breakfast was a plus & cheap dinners too !

• Stayed: August 2014