2,384 results
All reviews fox studios beverly hills westfield mall ambassador member rodeo drive house car santa monica room service car service valet parking mile radius upgraded to a suite one bedroom suite beautiful hotel an upgrade corner room hollywood sign
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I had left an item of clothing out on the bed while I out for the day - and lo and behold, after I returned and housekeeping had had their way with it, it was nowhere to be seen. I asked reception to see if it had perhaps "gotten lost" with the linen changing to give housekeeping a chance to do the honorable thing and return it, but despite asking front desk/security several times, I did not get an update as to whether or not it had showed up. The hotel staff said they would contact me with an update after I checked out, but I have not heard anything since.

This is extremely disappointing for a hotel of this calibre.

Also, we were promised a cupcake and mineral water when we checked into our room for being a Gold Elite member, but nothing of the sort was given.

Lesson of the day: if you want to keep your items - keep it under lock and key.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank xtwynkle
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Los Angeles Century City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Dear xtwynkle,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your time in our hotel. We take comments such as these very seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I'm not an Intercontinental regular, as I typically stay at other hospitality providers when traveling for business and leisure, but this place was great.

Some of the common areas were a bit tired, but the gym was well-quipped, the breakfast was well executed, and the room was fantastic.

The room in particular, was the most impressive component. I had a small terrace and wraparound glass, with tremendous views.

Room Tip: I had a standard room and it was really well-appointed
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2016

This hotel was elegant and classy. The service was impeccable and it was a pleasure to stay there. The lobby smelled of flowers and the decor was very modern and fashionable. The mattress on our bed was very comfortable and the bedding was soft and cozy.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Arrived here after 18 hours flying from Singapore with family, and was delighted by the whole experience. Comfortable beds, beautiful lobby and common areas, good sized pool and hot-tub, appetizing food.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2016

It's no secret the Intercontinental in Beverly hills is my go to hotel in LA. Once again they outdid themselves. Welcoming, helpful and very willing to get me a new room when we realized the previous guests had smoked in the room. Nothing was too much trouble.

The Spa though is a different story. It's not owned and operated by the hotel and frankly it's shabby. When I pay $300 for a spa treatment I expect the room to feel at least a bit classy. The one I had was partly being used as a store room. I asked the therapist about it she told me they mostly cater to Groupon customers these days.

Ok, good to know. I'll find somewhere else for next time - but I am a little sad as it was one of my fav places and experiences.

Room Tip: It's worth upgrading to a suite. Feels so luxurious to have a lounge and bedroom separate.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business