US$334
US$303
Sofitel
  • Pool
Travelodge by Wyndham Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$199
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

The LINE(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$243
US$189
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$463
US$383
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$200
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$260
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$143
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Hollywood Celebrity Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$174
Agoda.com
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$439
  • Beachfront
2,295 results
All reviewsfox studiosbeverly hillswestfield mallambassador memberrodeo drivehouse carsanta monicacar serviceroom servicevalet parkingupgraded to a suiteone bedroom suitebeautiful hotelan upgradecorner roomhollywood signgreat room
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Staff service was excellent. I went there for anniversary and they provided us delicious chocolates with a bottle of champagne. The only improvement needed may be larger bathroom/shower area and cheaper parking.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ICLAHotelManagement, Manager at InterContinental Los Angeles Century City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

Dear VvilliamC,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent hotel experience. We are glad you enjoyed your time while you visited the hotel, from the clean and comfortable room to the efficient service you received from our staff. It is gratifying to read comments such as this, and we will be sure to share your notes with our team.

We sincerely appreciate your valuable time and hope to welcome you back soon.

Assistant Director of Room Operations.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

This hotel is very modern and elegant! Stayed 2 nights in room 1207. Beautiful and clean suite with a small living area and separate bedroom. Windows and balcony on one side offering beautiful views. But the room got terribly hot with the afternoon sun. The bed was so soft and comfortable with nice linens. The pool area was OK. There is an area that is covered if you don't want to be in the direct sun. Nearby construction could be heard in the pool area, so not as relaxing as I would have hoped for. This hotel is in a more business area from what I can tell as I did not do much driving around. There was a mall within walking distance. Walked there for lunch. The mall was undergoing some renovations, so a lot of construction going on.

Room Tip: Room 1207 in the summer may get very warm.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Dear Chelibug,

Thank you for your detailed notes regarding your hotel experience and I am pleased to read you had a good time during your visit. We pride ourselves in the products and services we provide to our guests and your comments validates our continued efforts to making the InterContinental Los Angeles a location where guests loves.

Thanks again for taking the time to write, we truly appreciate your valued business and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

All the very best,

Assistant Director of Room Operations.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I had left an item of clothing out on the bed while I out for the day - and lo and behold, after I returned and housekeeping had had their way with it, it was nowhere to be seen. I asked reception to see if it had perhaps "gotten lost" with the linen changing to give housekeeping a chance to do the honorable thing and return it, but despite asking front desk/security several times, I did not get an update as to whether or not it had showed up. The hotel staff said they would contact me with an update after I checked out, but I have not heard anything since.

This is extremely disappointing for a hotel of this calibre.

Also, we were promised a cupcake and mineral water when we checked into our room for being a Gold Elite member, but nothing of the sort was given.

Lesson of the day: if you want to keep your items - keep it under lock and key.

3  Thank xtwynkle
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Los Angeles Century City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Dear xtwynkle,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your time in our hotel. We take comments such as these very seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I'm not an Intercontinental regular, as I typically stay at other hospitality providers when traveling for business and leisure, but this place was great.

Some of the common areas were a bit tired, but the gym was well-quipped, the breakfast was well executed, and the room was fantastic.

The room in particular, was the most impressive component. I had a small terrace and wraparound glass, with tremendous views.

Room Tip: I had a standard room and it was really well-appointed
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2016

This hotel was elegant and classy. The service was impeccable and it was a pleasure to stay there. The lobby smelled of flowers and the decor was very modern and fashionable. The mattress on our bed was very comfortable and the bedding was soft and cozy.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel