I booked this location for a one night stay since we were in town to celebrate my friends birthday and wanted somewhere nice to lay our heads. As usually, booking through the IHG website was seamless. I took the time to fill our a questioner after creating my reservation and was looking forward to some custom requests. These requests were simple: additional pillows, softer down pillows, a room away from the elevators and I made sure to mention we were celebrating a birthday. Upon our arrival, service was as to be expected. We received our room keys and headed upstairs only to find our room is the first one out of the elevator... strike one. After entering the room, I find two firm pillows on each bed... strike two and three. After settling in, I had a look around and noticed no special card/notes stating "welcome and happy birthday".... this was strike four(even though that isn't a thing). In the end, the hotel is beautiful but someone missed the mark with customer satisfaction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental