“Well located professionally run welcoming hotel”

InterContinental Los Angeles Century City
Ranked #9 of 358 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 10 January 2018

We spent time all around LA in our four days there. The hotel’s location was great - quiet area accessible ( by car) to everywhere we went.
Concierge , valet and front desk staff all accommodating , friendly and professional

Room Tip: Sound was an issue - we heard too much from next door room - management offered to move us and was v...
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Write a ReviewReviews (2,145)

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Greeted right as you walk in,you immediately feel welcome.

As i was waiting to checkin, a bellman offered me fruit infused water(so delicious) and chatted with me until it was my turn. All the staff seem to care about the experience and it shows. I arrived before my room was ready so i was escorted to a nice waiting area where they provided me with coffee and a little info about the area. Before I knew it, they were handing me keys and sending me on my way. Beautiful corner room with double balconies set me up for a great time during my week visit. Everyone I encountered was smiling and happy to help with any request. I would stay here time and time again. My only regret was that i did not get the names of the staff that were helpful ..however im sure they are all amazing so this a shoutout to you all for making a Boston girl feel right at home on the west coast!

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Our recent stopover stay at the LA Intercontinental was excellent. The proximity to consulates and the new Westfield Century City mall were great.
The staff was helpful and or suite was clean and well maintained.
Also, the breakfast area was classic LA style and comfort.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel offers easy access to some key areas and attractions of LA. We loved how quick it was to go Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, downtown LA, LAX. Three blocks from the hotel there is a massive Westfield mall that under went a significant upgrade and now has lots of great restaurants.

All parking is by valet only and it can only be described as expensive.... but we loved the service that was fast and courteous . The service in the hotel was prefect through the stay. The concierge did a great job as we asked for directions or help as I got sick one of the days.

Gym, pool, sauna all great , well maintained

The room is typical Intercontinental as you see in the picture

One very important note, is on how well the internet connection worked all the time. I checked the speed and it was over 100M both for upload and download.... impressive ! And very convenient if you travel on business or pleasure

Overall we loved it and we will definitely return

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Great hotel, suite we stayed in was amazing with views over LA. Service by all staff was excellent; the hotel is a little bit remote from activity in LA but the new Westfield Century City centre nearby provides more things to do (it i only a 10 min walk);

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Hollywood
The Hollywood Roosevelt
The Hollywood Roosevelt
#17 of 358 in Los Angeles

Been to InterContinental Los Angeles Century City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about InterContinental Los Angeles Century City

Address: 2151 Avenue of the Stars, Los Angeles, CA 90067-5004 (Formerly Park Hyatt Hotel)
Region: United States > California > Los Angeles > Westside
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Luxury Hotel in Los Angeles
#11 Family Hotel in Los Angeles
#23 Romantic Hotel in Los Angeles
#58 Business Hotel in Los Angeles
Price Range: $384 - $731 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4.5 star — InterContinental Los Angeles Century City 4.5*
The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles