1,576 results
All reviews beverly hills rolls royce house car pool restaurant pool staff rodeo drive car service room service concierge desk beautiful hotel within a mile radius favorite hotel luxury hotel perfect stay hollywood sign culina spa
Reviewed 21 June 2018

What can I say, just a wonderful experience my wife and I had at this hotel last week. The people who work here are simply the best of the best. They smile, they talk, they ask, they do and all with such impeccable detail. There was not a single detail of our visit left untouched, all done with such grace and luxury. The hotel grounds are impeccable maintained, white glove clean, filled with fresh smelling flowers. It was a wonderful place to call home for three nights. Many thanks to all of the staff, we will forever remember our amazing stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Michael N, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Sam D,

Thank you for taking the time to share this lovely review with us. I am delighted to hear that you received excellent service while with us, and found that all details were tended to during your stay. I will be sure to share your compliments with the appropriate teams here at the hotel as I know they will be delighted to hear it.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon, and wish you safe travels in the meantime.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Loved this hotel! Caring n attentive staff. The house car is the real cherry on top! Drivers are super polite! Extremely clean and well presented rooms. Recently renovated as well. The decor is immaculate. Am not much of a coffee person. The teas were to die for ❤️Flowers all over the hotel make a luxurious statement. Will definitely go back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Michael N, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Deepali S,

Reviewed 16 June 2018

It is an amazing hotel which makes your stay excellent. The front desk and concierge are so amazing, and make you feel welcome, organising fantastic things for you instantly in a click. The hotel is great when you want a quiet part of Beverly Hills (despite some construction of the apartments next door which was not an issue) and want to be transported anywhere nearby in a Bentley. Housekeeping is more than perfect, thanks for noticing my toothpaste was running out. The Sunday lunch is soooo great! Breakfast is amazing too though it is only by the menu. Watch around for famous visitors! ;) Would definitely recommend it and stay here again. The pool area is amazing too with great food and a very friendly waiter. If you want a busier place in Beverly Hills on Rodeo drive ("Pretty woman" location and close to new downtown "Nakatomi tower"), their another hotel Wilshire by Four Seasons is probably the option. Overall, an amazing stay!

Room Tip: Ask for suite upgrade options
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Michael N, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear AlexTalking,

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Still the best all-around luxurious and most peaceful place to stay in the area. There are numerous glitzy and lavish hotels all, but this is the one true gem that is quiet and elegant with superb service, facilities and, in particular, staff that is uniformly attentive and focused on the guest.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Michael N, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Gary S,

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Such an amazing hotel with an attentive staff! The hotel is so beautiful and I would come back and stay at this hotel in a heartbeat. Definitely order room service when you can and enjoy the hotel’s amenities. Wonderful location and also you can text the hotel during your stay if you need anything!

Rooms were clean and the view was stunning.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Michael N, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear skitsy12,