Ramada Chatsworth
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$118
US$209
US$167
US$343
US$299
  • Pool
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$212
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$309
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfront deskfree breakfastroom was cleanhard boiled eggsenjoyed my stayyogurtfree parkinglisettecalifornia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

My business partner and I stayed at this hotel over the weekend.
Very nice hotel for the price. Great breakfast and awesome staff!
Rooms are a little outdated but well worth the price!
We needed to have dinner and Jenna at the front desk gave us all the options of the good restaurants and we ended up loving the selection she recommended.
Highly recommend to stay this hotel!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
ramadachatsworth, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room that need updating. It is a pleasure to announce that we will be implementing many of these upgrades to the property within the next couple of months.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

This was a real friendly place to stay the only downfall is the parking. Otherwise it clean the food area is clean and vary nicely set up.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramadachatsworth, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for giving us your time to write us a review. I hope your next booking will be soon. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 22 January 2017

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramadachatsworth, Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Reviewed 18 January 2017

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 January 2017

I booked a room here from the express deals on Priceline. I book rooms everyday because I just relocated to California. This particular hotel wanted $150 deposit. I have never experienced that. The hotel is outdated. I did not have right then $150 to give the front. Mind you I am a mother standing there with a nine year old child. I had to call Priceline and go back in to almost beg the manager Vivian to let me check into a room that I had already paid for or me and my child would be in our car. Let's just say God made her do it. She kept my military ID. She then goes on to say no smoking or anything else in the room or we will take you to court. I was so hurt to be talked to and treated in that manner.I am a mother standing there with my kid. Do I look like I am about to host a party in the room with my kid???? She needs better training as a manager. Then the people who she did not give the run down to where the loudest I have ever encountered. They literally were making noise and going up and down the halls drinking all night.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear crystalj910,
I truly regret the miscommunication. I would like to assure you that I respect and understand your situation. I did not mean in any way to sound demeaning or condescending(it must be my accent since English is my second language). This is why I made a one time exception for you.If I may, I would like to explain my situation to you. I am responsible for this facility and to have to respond to the owners. We have the $150 security deposit in place because we do have to protect out business. I cannot judge or make assumptions based on appearance that the guest will return the room the same way it was found. There has been several cases even with the deposit in place and children present, we find rooms have been smoked in and/or severe damages to our rooms. As you mentioned the other guest drinking and running down the hall, if some one report it we ask that guest to check out of our hotel. Thank you for the opportunity to apologize and we hope to be able to provide you with better service.