All reviews breakfast room yogurt staff was very friendly and helpful decent breakfast floor room busy street clean rooms la area complimentary breakfast pleasant stay convenient location short stay easy access front desk staff an upgrade free parking freeway
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Decent motel for the price. Decent breakfast for hotel guests. Fridge in room did not work but was replaced the next day. They have a ridiculous rule about picking up bottled water at 5 am for the room. Better not to offer it to anyone. Other than that the room was clean and good for the price I paid.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Sohaib-Rana, General Manager at Best Western Plus Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We are very sorry to read that you experienced inconvenience because we did not meet your expectations. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future
We would love to regain your faith in our hotel and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in further details I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. We look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.
If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 323-256-7711.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Check in lady was courteous and helpful; gave me top floor room as requested. rooms get lot of freeway noise though mine was well oriented to minimize that per my request when making reservation; breakfast is average; space in breakfast area is limited; good location near freeway; easy to find; POPEYE CHICKEN and PIZZA HUT right across road; small room but adequate; good value for 10k BW points promotion. Good selection in TV channels. less than eighty dollars is a bargain; less than 120 dollars per night is good value; above that is too much for the value provided

Room Tip: do not get room facing freeway else noise will be unbearable
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Sohaib-Rana, General Manager at Best Western Plus Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Thank you for your kind reception. We welcome all feedback as it constantly allows us to improve our service and offerings. We are delighted to read your kind review and happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and the hospitality of our team members. We are glad the location of the property was convenient for you. Your comments encourage and motivate us to better serve our guests experiences every day. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Any time I'm in the LA area, this is my go to hotel. They have always provided great service & hospitality. Clean rooms and great value for a hotel. Even when I bring my family, this is a really good place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sohaib-Rana, General Manager at Best Western Plus Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Thanks for your perfect rating. We truly appreciate you shared your recent experience at our property. You are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

I usually stay at a Best Western because they are always very nice for the price. This hotel was by far the absolute worst Best Western I have ever stayed at. Unhelpful staff, not enough parking, and a non flushing toilet make this a place to avoid.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sohaib-Rana, General Manager at Best Western Plus Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Bathroom is too small and all dirty carpets need to be change. Need elevator for the second and third floor. Upgrade WiFi connections. Requires security staffs on 24 hours duty. Helpful and friendly hotel staff.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sohaib-Rana, General Manager at Best Western Plus Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We are very sorry to read that you experienced inconvenience because of carpet condition and WiFi connection. We do have an elevator for second and third floor. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future