US$190
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$436
US$383
  • Pool
The Georgian Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$403
US$352
Official Site
  • Beachfront
The LINE(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$243
US$189
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$439
  • Beachfront
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$260
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$223
US$200
  • Pool
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$143
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Hollywood Celebrity Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$174
Agoda.com
3,064 results
All reviewsdowntown larevolving loungetrue liesred towerheavenly bedhuge hotelfloor to ceiling windowsstarbucks coffeetop floorthe financial districtvalet parkingconvention centerdowntown locationlobby barstaples centerbit datedper night
Reviewed 10 January 2013

The Westin Bonaventure Hotel has good standard, and there`s a few shops and restaurants in the hotel building. The hotel consists of several high rise buildings, and is quite large! I was staying only for two days, as I was going to attend the International Salsa congress that takes place here every year in May.. Unfortunately I got ill and had to leave..
Anyways, the hotel seems fine, but, nothing in the surrounding areas.
Downtown LA is an industrial area, not much to see, you have to go by car to get anywhere, and you have to drive a lot..!! Up to you what you prefer..

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Downtown is experiencing a bit of a renaissance. New restaurants, lofts, and entertainment venues are popping up all over.

The Westin Bonaventure is there to help you explore the best LA has to offer. I was in town for the LA International Auto Show, so the location was excellent.

The physical space is amazing. If you are an architecture buff, this is the same architect that designed the Renaissance Center in Detroit, John Portman. Portman's style is unique. The wide open spaces are great. You can find a perch to read or relax.

A number of films and TV shows were filmed on location. There are plaques and posters to commemorate.

I was in the green tower on 24 with a suite. If you can swing it, the room with the 1.5 baths, and living room is excellent. My view included the Comerica tower.
In addition to the hotel itself, the great rooms and cool spaces, the service definetly meets the expectations of the Westin brand.

My check-in experience with Sophie (she was AMAZING) was great. I made a last minute change, adding another night to my stay. Sophie worked hard to ensure I would not have to change rooms. She also called the room the day after check-in to ensure the room was to my liking and that all my needs were met.

The valet experience was positive overall. I would prefer to be able to drop the car at the street level and not have to trek from the garage back up to the lobby each time. On departure, the valet addressed me by name and thanked me for my stay, stating that they look forward to my next visit. Great last impression.

This is a great place to stay when in downtown LA.

Room Tip: High floors, and suites rule here.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Comaaz
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Architecture is unique---really stands out in the skyline. It's quite easy to get to, central location and easy access to the corporations in the area.
Positives: staff is really friendly and helpful; lobby is gorgeous, but can become a maze going from bridge to parking lot to lobby; elevators are quick thankfully;
Some not so positives: rooms are really outdated; the temperature control is finicky...hard to have a steady temperature; the suites are nice, but the standard rooms are cramped, almost makes you feel as if you're in a pod; meals are outrageously expensive...you're better off going out.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2013

Booked a Master Suite for over $500 a night and the hotel called just a few days prior to my trip to inform me that a master suite doesn't even have a proper bed! Only a sofa bed! They suggested that if I wanted an actual bed I would have to pay extra to reserve an adjoining room. What kind of hotel doesn't give you a bed, and in a suite no less. A hotel that resorts to a bait and switch is shameful.

Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank traveller8383
Reviewed 3 January 2013

Ever since I was in college, I wanted to stay at this place. It's been featured in several movies and has very distinctive architecture--I think folks usually refer to it as post-modern. Anyway, I was thrilled when my husband and I finally stayed there in December. We really enjoyed it but I can see how some people might be unpleasantly surprised. When I first entered the hotel, I thought I was in a shopping mall due to the tile floor, ambient noise, and general hugeness of the place. It's not an elegant, classic hotel, but it's really entertaining to imagine how mind-blowingly modern it must have seemed when it opened a few decades ago.
Ride the elevators up and down for cheap fun--they're glass and move really fast. Definitely not for those with fear of heights. Our room was uniquely shaped, due to the hotel's cylindrical form, but we really liked its floor-to-ceiling windows and amazing views. It was pleasantly cozy and intimate and the bed was great. Also, we both loved the bathroom, with its layout and shelves. The shower has intense water pressure but was also insanely loud--like taking a shower in a jet engine.
On the downside, the parking is crazy-expensive at $40, but this isn't completely out of the ordinary for downtown LA. It's not a very romantic place--there's a pounding nightclub on the main floor and a lot of noise outside the rooms--but it's fun and in a great location, within walking distance of lots of restaurants, shopping, and other attractions. We'd probably stay there again, if we got a good price.

Room Tip: Try to get a high floor to take advantage of the amazing views.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple