US$301
US$348
US$203
US$191
  • Breakfast included
The LINE(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$325
US$246
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$363
US$229
  • Pool
The Georgian Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$474
US$417
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$226
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$345
US$260
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$459
US$429
  • Beachfront
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$206
US$199
1,152 results
All reviewsevening receptionfront deskomelette stationomelette barindoor poolbreakfast stafffree breakfastfree airport shuttleclose to the airportvending machinerental caran airport hotelan early flightshuttle servicerobotmaritzalax
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Stayed for one night for a 24hr layover with my 2 kids. The king room suite was very large, with plenty of space & small balcony. We were comfortable and room was ready earlier than check-in time. The free hot breakfast was plentiful with omelette station. The airport shuttle runs frequently, only waited 15 mins for it. The only issue was the central A/C. All the vents were open (made sure) but hardly any air was coming from it. Now in the bathroom, that vent was super strong. It was a bit warm in the room but not uncomfortable. This would have been a bigger issue if temps outside were higher.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I will rethink about staying in a hotel that has to charge me to park my car $17. This part made me mad. The food was fine nd the reception the night before was good food except they needed more choices for desert. Besides they ran out before I could get to it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 18 September 2017

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights September 16-17, 2017 to see Eric Clapton in concert! I usually shy away from eating or drinking in a restaurant in the hotel. We didn't want to drive, so decided to just "eat in." What a pleasant surprise! Both nights we got free wine-beer, and good quality! And our dinners were first class. I had the Caprese Salad with a grilled chicken fillet, my husband had the Cobb Salad! Both were fresh, professionally prepared! So good! Our chef's were Angel and Sarbelio! Way to go! And the Manager was an awesome gal!
The Embassy Suites are clean and spacious! Stay here!! AND the beds rock!! Regarding kids, We didn't bring any grandkids, but s
Happy from Montana!

Room Tip: Not sure I have anything to offer on this!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2017

The Good
After staying at oodles of hotels close to LAX, we found this one.
Courteous staff, excellent room and wonderful restaurant. Why go anywhere else?
Special thanks to FABIOLA the waitress and EMILIANO the chef. Thank you so much for a top meal and excellent service.
The bad
The air-conditioner in the room could do with a service as it rattles.

Room Tip: We chose room 731 - "Pure" room - good decision.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017

If you stay at this hotel, request a room with an number ending in 07 - 21. If you don't, be ready for some very sleepless nights due to excessive, load traffic noise. The traffic noise was so bad I had to sleep on the sofa bed and close the bedroom door to block out the traffic noise. Other than this, nice hotel and staff.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
InterstateHotels, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Joseph E - we appreciate your time in posting comments about your recent stay with us, and we're sorry to hear that you did not get a great night's sleep. We do offer ear plugs for guests that are light sleepers, which you can collect at the front desk. We hope to see you again soon should your travels bring you back to the LAX area.