US$391
US$348
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$316
US$240
  • Restaurant
The LINE(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$199
  • Pool
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$242
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$1,187
US$429
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$482/night.

The Georgian Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$509
US$393
Official Site
  • Beachfront
US$323
US$233
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Hollywood Celebrity Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$192
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
1,147 results
All reviewsevening receptionfront deskomelette stationomelette barindoor poolbreakfast stafffree breakfastfree airport shuttleclose to the airportvending machinerental caran airport hotelan early flightshuttle servicerobotmaritzalax
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I had booked this hotel for Fri 11/3/17 after a transpacific flight from Tahiti to Lax. I was fully prepared to stay at this hotel as I have in the past but I was the unfortunate recipient of Air France's flight crew striking. As such I was left in a foreign country with no direction and no flight out for several days. I immediately called this hotel to explain what was happening and the staff was exceptionally rude. They told me that since I was cancelling with less than 48 hours notice that I would be charged the full amount of the night. I told them that if the airline had not been striking that I would be there and that this strike was very negatively affecting me. That didn't care. Embassy Suites had always been one of my favorite brands but no more. I'm done. They've lost my business for life and my greatest hobby is travel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
InterstateHotels, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX North, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Gianna L - we appreciate your time in providing feedback about your recent stay with us, and we're truly sorry to hear of the situation that you encountered. We have shared your comments with our staff to review internally and use as a training tool moving forward. We hope that you will consider staying with us again to give us another chance to earn your business.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Wonderful appetizers and pizza by cook Tony. Friendly and prompt service by Fabiola on a busy night. After a full day, we choose to stay in and try restaurant which was good decision. Hot and excellent quesadillas, hot wings and pizza. Quick service even with every table in the restaurant being full.

Room Tip: Very quiet even being next to airport
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Vicloutom
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

This time instead of a flight we are staying here the night before our 2 week cruise to Hawaii out of San Pedro. An Uber is only $35 one way to the cruise terminal so we have no stress on sail-away day. As always the room is great, the staff welcoming and the service friendly and prompt. Can’t do any better at LAX!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phil D
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Great hotel! Very close to airport. Walking distance to two small restaurants and a Starbucks. Very comfortable beds and rooms. Coin laundry, pool, and gym available. On-site parking for 30$ a day, this is a good deal! Also, there is a robot butler! How cool?! Staff is very friendly, there is a small food and drink store by the front desk and the morning breakfast is great! Only downside is the in-hotel restaurant opens after 5pm for dinner and room service. Otherwise drinks are available and some pre-packaged salads/sandwiches.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 11 November 2017

This is a great hotel. However, the happy hoyr reception was pitiful. Great beer, wine and mixed drinks but the snacks were tge same all week...chips, salsa and veggies!!! At least they could change it up a little!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family