“Love this place!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX North
Ranked #26 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The people that work here are the best. We always stay here when we fly to LA. Love the breakfast in the morning. Best breakfast at a USA hotel...just nothing better at the hotels were breakfast is 'free'. They also have the nice mingle with free drinks and snacks at night. Good food at the in house restaurants. Easy to drop off rental car as they are just over the street.

We love the apartment size rooms with extra bedroom.

Any floor is good here. The elevators have warp speed and are huge. Love it!

Room Tip: All rooms are good here. You can get omelets made to order with everything! Really good.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had booked this hotel for Fri 11/3/17 after a transpacific flight from Tahiti to Lax. I was fully prepared to stay at this hotel as I have in the past but I was the unfortunate recipient of Air France's flight crew striking. As such I was left in a foreign country with no direction and no flight out for several days. I immediately called this hotel to explain what was happening and the staff was exceptionally rude. They told me that since I was cancelling with less than 48 hours notice that I would be charged the full amount of the night. I told them that if the airline had not been striking that I would be there and that this strike was very negatively affecting me. That didn't care. Embassy Suites had always been one of my favorite brands but no more. I'm done. They've lost my business for life and my greatest hobby is travel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
InterstateHotels, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Gianna L - we appreciate your time in providing feedback about your recent stay with us, and we're truly sorry to hear of the situation that you encountered. We have shared your comments with our staff to review internally and use as a training tool moving forward. We hope that you will consider staying with us again to give us another chance to earn your business.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful appetizers and pizza by cook Tony. Friendly and prompt service by Fabiola on a busy night. After a full day, we choose to stay in and try restaurant which was good decision. Hot and excellent quesadillas, hot wings and pizza. Quick service even with every table in the restaurant being full.

Room Tip: Very quiet even being next to airport
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This time instead of a flight we are staying here the night before our 2 week cruise to Hawaii out of San Pedro. An Uber is only $35 one way to the cruise terminal so we have no stress on sail-away day. As always the room is great, the staff welcoming and the service friendly and prompt. Can’t do any better at LAX!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phil D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel! Very close to airport. Walking distance to two small restaurants and a Starbucks. Very comfortable beds and rooms. Coin laundry, pool, and gym available. On-site parking for 30$ a day, this is a good deal! Also, there is a robot butler! How cool?! Staff is very friendly, there is a small food and drink store by the front desk and the morning breakfast is great! Only downside is the in-hotel restaurant opens after 5pm for dinner and room service. Otherwise drinks are available and some pre-packaged salads/sandwiches.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple