US$370
US$249
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$287/night.

US$151
US$124
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The LINE LA(Los Angeles)
US$244
US$189
  • Pool
Hollywood Celebrity Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$199
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$179
  • Restaurant
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$370
US$305
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$196
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$209
Agoda.com
US$285
US$262
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsfree trolleyfree breakfastroom was clean and comfortableroom was largean overnight stayeasy accessneighborhood
Reviewed 13 August 2011

We were taking an overnight trip to Long Beach to visit the aquarium, and needed aplace to crash for teh evening. The hotel is a little older but fairly clean. The rooms were comfortable for the money, but the beds were a little firm. This did not bother the kids, but my wife and I were a little sore in the morning. The staff at check in was very friendly and offered advice on were to find a decent restaurant, there were a couple in walking distance from the hotel. The kids took an evening swim and the pool and had a blast.

Room Tip: Great food at the resaurant next door.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2011

This place was absolutely horrible!!!!!!!!!!! The customer service was unbelievable. Our family blocked off about 13 rooms in this hotel for New Years and they still treated us like dirt. The night before we arrived we tried booking another room and the lady in the front desk not only cussed at my fiance but also hung up on him after booking another room!!! At check out they tried charging us for 8 extra people in our room because late at night an employee thought he saw 8 people???? First off, we explained that eveyone was hanging out in our room,rightfully so, celebrating after our New Years party was over. We explained that after we hung out, everyone went back to their room to sleep. They argued and argued that we had 8 people in the room and they could not reverse what the employee had put into the system??? Are you freaking kidding me, we gave them business & had 13 rooms yet still they didnt understand the concept??????? Everything was so surreal.. never again and unless you want to have a heart attack due to the rage you will experience from this family owned business, do not stay there!!!!!!!!

Stayed: December 2010
3  Thank clz323
Reviewed 22 November 2010

We stayed here for two nights for wedding that was down the street. It was a perfect location for us since we could walk to several places to eat, drink, and attend the reception. While the rooms weren't exactly spectacular they were very clean and a great value for the price. The pool and grounds were well kept and the service suited us just fine. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BB_Kiddo1
Reviewed 15 October 2010

Stayed at the Sunrise Hotel for one night pre-cruise on 09.28.10. Purchased a king non-smoking room at hotels.com for $79. We arrived about 10 AM due to an early flight from MDW and the dest clerk said our room hadn't been cleaned yet but if we wanted to check in early he had either a king smoking or a double queen we could have. We opted for the king smoking, as it's been our experience in other hotels that it's not been a problem, especially as I used to smoke and the smell doesn't bother me. The desk clerk also commented that they usually charge additional money for early check-in but that he wouldn't charge us this time but he wanted us to be aware that they might not extend this courtesy the next time we stay there..

We were assigned room 127, first floor, with a view of the pool. Opening the door, the overpowering smell of stale cigarrette smoke was obvious. My fault, I know , because I ok'd the room. I just have never smelled such a stench in any hotel I've ever stayed at. We immediately opened the windows and turned on the fan, and several hours later the smell was gone. The room was good sized, king bed, a mini fridge, tv, a couple of chairs, desk with free wi-fi. I noted the stains on the arms of the upholstered chair and on the carpet. Hard to tell if these were permanent stains or if they were just dirty. We also noticed a lot of cobwebs in the corners near the floor. The king bed came with two postage stamp sized fiberfill pillows, which were about as pleasant to sleep on as a bag of potato chips.

The continental breakfast was free, probably because they would have been embarrassed to charge for it. I drank a cup of coffee and then went to the restaurant next door to eat.

My husband noticed his shirt was wrinkled from being in the suitcase and we couldn't find an iron in the room, even though the hotel brochure said they had them, so we decided to follow the time honored practice of steaming it in the shower. The water was extremely hot, and we had a nice steam going in minutes. When we opened the bathroom door to remove the shirt the steam set off the smoke detector. Funny thing, though, no one ever came to our room or called to see why. Good thing there wasn't a fire. . .

Free wifi, and the shuttle to the cruise port was nice, but next time I'll stay elsewhere, probably just out by the airport.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VijogeJoliet_ILUSA
Reviewed 9 October 2010

This was an older but clean hotel located near the cruise ship terminal which is good if you need an overnight stay before or after your cruise. If you're staying more than a couple of days you may want to choose elsewhere because it is located on a busy road and there is no guest laundry. The rooms are large, the beds were comfortable and the included continental breakfast buffet was a nice bonus.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo