We stayed here back in June and this hotel - and the whole Venice experience - has stuck with me. Straight off the bat the staff were welcoming and made us laugh. There was a problem with the room we had booked so they upgraded us to a partial ocean view. The room itself was awesome, no it's not your shiny, bleached and disenfected hotel room but that's what makes this place so special. The location is unbeatable and although there is some street noise it didn't bother us at all. We came to Venice to get amongst it and this hotel is a great starting point - the staff can advise you on anything you want to know about local life. Also anyone who complains about the lift needs their head checked - coming from Australia I have only ever seen birdcage lifts in movies so I was stoked to see it and it works just fine. If I am lucky enough to get the chance I will definitely be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach