See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Not enough parking. My phone charger was stolen. I checked out at 10:50 realized I left my charger behind and returned around 1 and my charger was no where to be found??? It was not in the room nor had it been turned into the office. Sheets were dirty, and the comforter smelled old. I was assigned a Handicapped room, but I am not handicapped. In my opinion, what if a disabled person needed that room type? Don't want to ramble, but I do believe there is no more customer appreciation or consideration anymore.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
2  Thank Ronne S
Reviewed 30 June 2016

We needed a last minute hotel, that wasn't going to cost an arm and a leg...we booked it online through one of the booking sites. When we got to the hotel, my heart sank when I realized it was in a VERY questionable part of town..(it's listed as LA, but it's technically in Gardena...) When we walked in my heart sank even further when I noticed that he front desk was shielded behind bulletproof plexiglass. Reading the signs, they also charge 3.00 an hour for Internet. When we started the check in process, he wanted to take an imprint of our credit card, wanted me to write down my drivers license number on the registration card and sign a blank credit card receipt. i absolutely refused and we left...we called the booking agency to get our money refunded, but the hotel refused to approve it, even though we hadn't even checked in. After fighting with the booking agency for an hour and a half, the booking agency refunded our money, even though the hotel would not.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
10  Thank Melissa E
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Great place to stay. Great hosts and convenient location. I feel at home and comfortable in the space. They goes out of their way to make sure I am as comfortable as possible, and the location is excellent. I will definitely stay here again when I return to LA!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2016

The hotel is clean, good bed and good service too. I found it a bit dangerous neighborhood, but it is well located and easy to access the main sights of LA. The room is simple, no-frills but clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: King size bed, yummy shower and clean room.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Douglas P
Reviewed 20 March 2016

This place is a total LIE! The moment I pulled up to the establishment I questioned my family's safety. The pictures are No Way Near what it looks like....there's no Grass anywhere!!! There is no pool nor did I see on the description that it was under construction....I have a very Asthmatic child and the room reeked of stale cigarettes, in the 10 min I stayed in the room the odor of Marijuana was seeping through the room. Decided for my family's safety and well being to up and leave, went to the office where the girl offered me another room....Why wasn't that room offered first then?? Now I call the agency I booked with and they won't give me a full refund?? Guess they know how to bait you so that they can get money from hard working people with their lies.....so much for me giving it the benefit of the doubt....sad part is my works hotel discount website lists this as an option...lesson of the day for my children is that they got to see rags to riches in a matter of 45 min with our new hotel and it's no 5 star in Beverly Hills but never settle for less

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family