US$370
US$249
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$280/night.

The LINE LA(Los Angeles)
US$244
US$189
US$229
  • Pool
Hollywood Celebrity Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$199
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$169
  • Restaurant
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$370
US$305
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$196
  • Pool
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$219
Hotels.com
US$285
US$262
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 August 2017

1st night - the shower ceiling/wall is bulging - in the morning I hear water dripping & the water handle is not secured - the ceiling is leaking - had to move rooms. I asked for a discount the attendant stated that they don't give compensation. Day 2 new room - killed a roach and 2 spiders and the shower looks as if updates were attempted but not completed; the putty around the shower fixtures patchy. Day 3 another roach advised the attendant again but this time I asked for 2 days to be refunded; he again advised no refund. There is limited to no parking; you will need to be in early to get a spot - no overflow parking. Over priced for Compton CA should be a $49 nightly motel

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Thelma A S
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Nice motel not far from the airport. The only downside is lack of proper breakfast place within walking distance (but complimentary coffee in the morning makes it more bearable) . We haven't tried the pool but it looked clean enough.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Not enough parking. My phone charger was stolen. I checked out at 10:50 realized I left my charger behind and returned around 1 and my charger was no where to be found??? It was not in the room nor had it been turned into the office. Sheets were dirty, and the comforter smelled old. I was assigned a Handicapped room, but I am not handicapped. In my opinion, what if a disabled person needed that room type? Don't want to ramble, but I do believe there is no more customer appreciation or consideration anymore.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
2  Thank Ronne S
Reviewed 30 June 2016

We needed a last minute hotel, that wasn't going to cost an arm and a leg...we booked it online through one of the booking sites. When we got to the hotel, my heart sank when I realized it was in a VERY questionable part of town..(it's listed as LA, but it's technically in Gardena...) When we walked in my heart sank even further when I noticed that he front desk was shielded behind bulletproof plexiglass. Reading the signs, they also charge 3.00 an hour for Internet. When we started the check in process, he wanted to take an imprint of our credit card, wanted me to write down my drivers license number on the registration card and sign a blank credit card receipt. i absolutely refused and we left...we called the booking agency to get our money refunded, but the hotel refused to approve it, even though we hadn't even checked in. After fighting with the booking agency for an hour and a half, the booking agency refunded our money, even though the hotel would not.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
10  Thank Melissa E
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Great place to stay. Great hosts and convenient location. I feel at home and comfortable in the space. They goes out of their way to make sure I am as comfortable as possible, and the location is excellent. I will definitely stay here again when I return to LA!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo