US$391
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$260
US$209
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$260
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$1,062
US$429
  • Beachfront
The LINE(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$246
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$226
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
The Georgian Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$527
US$467
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$240
US$199
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewsfree parkingstaples centercomplimentary transportationhotel vanshuttle serviceconvention centerpurple linewithin mileshi expressmile radiussleep qualitythe breakfast areahot tubfitness roommetro stationtwo blocksmini fridge
Reviewed 25 August 2017

The hotel is located about 12 minutes from the convention center in a rundown neighborhood with an abandoned building next door and homeless sleeping there.The staff was wonderful except the manager who managed to not be there every morning I tried to talk with her before going to my convention.Very little was done to attempt to repair the one elevator on the property so everyone had to lug their suitcases up the stairs. Upon departure I asked for help and no one came so did it myself. Not worth the money and Holiday Inn should try to compensate. Not what I expected. Parking is free. I did not walk outside the hotel. This hotel has free shuttle within 10 miles of hotel leaving on the hour and half hour. There is a pool the size of a hot tub. The hotel was clean and quiet inside, but noisy outside with sirens. The breakfast was fine.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2017

This hotel should remove the Express from their title. We weren't looking for anything fancy/upscale, just a place to lay our head for few nights while in LA. A couple of things. It's advertised as downtown and it's not. It's in a neighborHOOD called Westlake, close to but not Downtown. It was expensive for what we got. The elevators didn't work. We opted to stay an extra night (a Sunday) for convenience and the price jumped by 25%.

The location although not in walking distance to anything you'd want to visit, is centrally located, so there's that. Staff were friendly also. Otherwise don't waste your money here. For 2 bills a night you can find much better options.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SlapYoMamaGood
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I have stayed with holiday inn chain for a month now, so you'd think I was a "loyal &I trusted" guest right?

Wrong! This poor excuse of a hotel left me standing on the street after they refused to use my credit card because it did not have my name on it! I have a confirmation of my booking inc. the credit card, which is the same card I have used all over the country! They could not help me at all! No offers to assist in anyway, no offer to let me pay cash. Mind you the place looks abandoned from out side!
I refuse to use any holiday inn after this and will now try the competition at La Quinta!!
Ps. I have been travelling with a friend who also will book his room elsewhere from now on!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jeff S
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I have spend many nights in different Hotels in LA and California. Now being at home I have to say that this stay was one of my most pleasant. Honest, friendly and super close to downtown. I also stayed in different HI Express and this one was definitely the best!
I find it honest to put ear blocks in the room knowing that LA downtown is busy and noisy during the night. But I liked the kindness.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Let me start with the one and only bad thing, the photos we saw online depict a large lovely pool. There is a small pool/hot tub approximately 12'x15' (?) it's not what was in the photo. However, it was relaxing after a long day of walking.

Nice breakfast, good, fresh selection . Friendly staff. Clean!

The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable.

The location: keep in mind that you are in downtown LA. The neighborhood has a lot of homeless on the streets, the park is questionable however we went for a walk there, didn't get robbed. Every morning there are little "booths" set up on the streets with locals selling all sorts of things. Felt like Tijuana. However, you turn the corner towards the hotel and go in and it's clean, modern and quite safe. You can get anywhere in about 30 minutes it seemed. Uber found us with no problem. Uber Eats was great, lots to choose from in the area.

We used the fitness room. No weights but there was enough to have a good cardio workout.

I would stay there again. I would recommend it to others. The hotel was great and the staff were very nice.

Room Tip: There really is no view that I know of. All rooms have AC.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family